**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

clear this up for me, i was debating w/ a friend about this and he says the soft toe aerobic type reebok are the gangstas (think juvenile) but from what i saw when i was in florida reebok classic running shoe was the so called "gangsta" ree, does it vary region to region?

Back in the 90's and early 00's the reebok classics and a leather strap back cap was the Miami look.... But now the hood fellas have discovered general release kicks and t's ( thanks to nike) to match the color way.

FYI the reebok classics were more of a Chico thing in Miami..... Hialeah chicos loved those shoes. I actually want a pair I used to have.... All white low top with ice blue clear sole...... These but low

All three are gangsta' boks. Gotta be all black, but gum sole might pass. It's a Florida thing, mainly Duval and Miami, but I think New Orleans used to be on it too.

I've always been a fan of Erik b and rakim.... I made some hats inspired by their paid in full pieces....nthey drop tomorrow on my site... Aldenteco.com

FYI the reebok classics were more of a Chico thing in Miami..... Hialeah chicos loved those shoes. I actually want a pair I used to have.... All white low top with ice blue clear sole...... These but low

Man, I want those too. I'll rock 'em right now. Chicos wasn't the only ones on it tho, white and black folks rocked 'em too. You will still see 'em to this day if you in certain parts of Miami or Duval.

Last edited:
Man, I want those too. I'll rock 'em right now. Chicos wasn't the only ones on it tho, white and black folks rocked 'em too. You will still see 'em to this day if you in certain parts of Miami or Duval.

Yeah probably more north Florida. You're from Miami? Or atl?

Yeah probably more north Florida. You're from Miami? Or atl?

I've never purchased a Rolex, although I own 2. Both gifts........ What's an everyday beat up watch? You guys like invicta? I own 5 invicta a and love them.

I know you remember these too:

These rees go too hard:

If you need some Red Kicks, You need to get up on these instead :wink:

Match it with a Chalk Line retro :nerd:

I don't remember Ewings being out like that in Florida or Georgia back in the day.The red Ewings are fresh, but as far as trying to find 'em:

That jacket is horrible tho. I'd mess with one of those Starter satin jackets that there was a thread about tho..

In New Orleans, they been callin' 'em solja's way before Solja Slim was out.

This is a good look:

Last edited:
I woulda gladly sent you a Red pair when they came out but you were on one of your "vacations" when they came out and I dont accept collect calls

Dont be hitting me up for a Chalk Line jacket once they come back either....

allstar weekend i know tv johhny and king johhny catchin alot sales. bang bang like a chief kief ad lib....

Back
Top Bottom