**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

BigL,

If the chalklines get handled like the Ewings, you got another winner :smokin

Yeah, there's no doubt they will be a hit. Just not my style. Unless you talkin' bout bringin this one back out...

I see Ewings that just got released goin' on Ebay for $300.

Last edited:
lake n mega. :smokin

never liked the chain, but i always like lakey the kids halo jesus.

Last edited:
lake n mega.
smokin.gif

never liked the chain, but i always like lakey the kids halo jesus.
that halo jesus is straight extinct too..only see 3 rappers with it, pun, nas, and lakey..and im pretty sure lakey got his from Nas

8819997868062.jpg

th

Nore-Pun.jpg

Thepunisherfront.jpg

big-pun-jesus-piece-bracelet.jpg

all things considered, size wise it would probably put da jacob and tito to shame, it appears to be nearly 3D and SOLID

i just found a PERFECT pic of it.... yea, this is da big boy jesus piece, it was FULLY 3D, and this was before was seeing rap money like that

cuz he had won that lawsuit money before he started rapping..

tumblr_mdk40lHMg21r01s07o1_1280.jpg

What's NH.?

Pun had some dope jewels......

" you can catch me in the cherry red 150, got the scrizzy locked in the stizzy, pop the clizzy doing 50 down a one whizzy."

What's NH.?

Pun had some dope jewels......

" you can catch me in the cherry red 150, got the scrizzy locked in the stizzy, pop the clizzy doing 50 down a one whizzy."

Common internet slang. Stands for "No Hominem". It means; don't attack my post with an ad hominem argument in an attempt to discredit it.

Last edited:
Just placed an order with Daniels for a few bracelets, Should be copping my chains here in a week. Can't wait......

On another note, that cuban style ring is nice. Whats a good spot for custom gold rings? Or just gold rings in general? 

i just found a PERFECT pic of it.... yea, this is da big boy jesus piece, it was FULLY 3D, and this was before was seeing rap money like that

tumblr_mdk40lHMg21r01s07o1_1280.jpg
Yeah i've never seen it from this kind of angel, never knew it was so 3D 
smokin.gif

sidenote: this shop has some good vintage stuff www.streetwearandvintage.com

Lol nice plug.. It's your site, just say so bruh

Yeah i've never seen it from this kind of angel, never knew it was so 3D 
smokin.gif

sidenote: this shop has some good vintage stuff www.streetwearandvintage.com

Lol nice plug.. It's your site, just say so bruh

Everything on that site look like it smells like moth balls and mildew.

Last edited:
FYI the reebok classics were more of a Chico thing in Miami..... Hialeah chicos loved those shoes. I actually want a pair I used to have.... All white low top with ice blue clear sole...... These but low
Al Dente as in the clothing line down here? If so I see y'all boys!

<br>

anyone knows what this is called?? i seen my grandpa and he had an all gold one like this but its 5x thicker and on the band it had diamonds on it, flooded out princess cuts... should've got a pic but i didnt want to look dumb...

Back
Top Bottom