**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

screenshots of thirstin howl III set up. pic blows up, but it still a lil fuzzy.

Last edited:
Did anyone copped the silver cuban??
YUP. WHY NOT?
eyes.gif

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW 10-11MM CUBAN WITH THE NEW "M" WHEN ITS FINISHED LIKE NIPSEYS SINGLE CHAIN SETUP...I WISH YOUNG SCOOTER WAS TALKING ABOUT JEWELRY WHEN HE SAID "...I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH A CUBAN..." LOL
wink.gif

INAUGURATION WEEKEND IN MY CITY, SMOKE SOMETHING FOR THE MAN IN POWER
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

ANYWAYS...ENJOY...THREW IN A CLOSEUP WITH NO FILTER FOR THE TROLLS...

£A$T$ID£

That Dude Franky Diamonds actually a very cool and humble person. Him and his family been in the jewelry biz for over 20 years. I dealt with them since Franky was a Lil jit. They're out in Miami. He also works with Miss B. You ain't a real Miami boy if you do not know who Miss B is. That boy putting in work though. Can't hate about that.

its Dope that cubans came back but everybody rocking them and in yellow. Somebody gotta switch it up

instead of waiting for Ye or hov to set the tone

That Dude Franky Diamonds actually a very cool and humble person. Him and his family been in the jewelry biz for over 20 years. I dealt with them since Franky was a Lil jit. They're out in Miami. He also works with Miss B. You ain't a real Miami boy if you do not know who Miss B is. That boy putting in work though. Can't hate about that.

I can't help but to suspect that you are talking about yourself.

Last edited:

its Dope that cubans came back but everybody rocking them and in yellow. Somebody gotta switch it up
instead of waiting for Ye or hov to set the tone

Cubans never left. That's like Fitted Hats, Air Forces, Shell Toes or Chucks leavin'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom