**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Cubans all over.
I see me flawless threw some shots at Ben
On Instagram. Ben came right back ha

Last edited:
Since its in discussions....

Dont forget Freeway SP spinner chain...

Size comparison between Beanie SP and Peedi Roc piece
tumblr_l0vtmresh01qzbwkjo1_1280.jpg

Then you got the two PSC chains

The infamous Death row chain

Cash Money

Terror squad, all 3 versions
OG Pun tombstone Piece

Joe TS

Joe tombstone remake

We the best music

Desert Storm

Street Fam

I CANT BELIEVE MY POST WAS DELETED, SO IM NOT SURE HOW TO WORD THIS...
I wonder how many more times we have to see that same damn M pendant. Ish is whack
I was thinking the same thing, once or twice is cool but dude post the same m pendant 254 different times
Lol dudes are firing shots something serious in this thread. Cue Michael Jackson pop corn gif
mean.gif
AS LONG AS IM GETTING MONEY. YOU WILL HAVE TO SEE ME SPEND IT JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE HATERS...FILE A CLAIM WTH THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT I'LL BE SURE TO ATTEND TO ALL YOU SHORTLY
mean.gif

I SEE HOW THIS WORKS NOW. HATERS CAN TALK ABOUT ME BUT  CANT SAY ANYTHING BACK, OR MY POST GETS DELETED AND  GET A WARNING MESSAGE LOL...I WAS FEELING THE THREAD
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GatzbyGordon I

LMAO...
ANYWAY...TODAY'S SETUP...

BACK TO THE MONEY AND "REAL" PHOTOS, NOT COPY/PASTED GOOGLE IMAGES SMH

ENJOY OR HATE
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Cubans all over.
I see me flawless threw some shots at Ben
On Instagram. Ben came right back ha
:lol: now I see why he posted that picture
When I saw Nicky diamonds with those flawless pieces I was like huh, isn't Ben his BFF?

It's no surprise. Always have and will respect BB for his hustle. But you know damn well he exaggerates all his stories. Anoyone with a name is his best friend.

It's no surprise. Always have and will respect BB for his hustle. But you know damn well he exaggerates all his stories. Anoyone with a name is his best friend.

Ben exaggerates A LOT, I swear he exaggerates 25-50 grams on every single item he makes. And tho Rolexs he flipped to Game, straight banked for them.

Back
Top Bottom