**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

why would i duck and hide? this is confusing? nothing i have on is fake, even the baby bracelet and the tennis bracelet you say are 14k, my cubans are silver and the franco is stainless, the watches are 14k and 18k. SINCE WHEN WAS THAT FAKE? im not getting the joke here ladies. im trying my best to watch my language so they dont delete it and send me that corny message but at what tme have i misrepresented anything? nothing i have is fake. bang bang as the kids call it is brass and costume jewelry. the rolex, cartier, baume and mercier could put one of your kids through proper school where they would teach you to mind your tongue. AGAIN I ASK WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES THAT ARENT FROM GOOGLE?

from the way you talked down on folks for not posting personal pics, one would imagine the pieces you wear are in fact gold/plat and diamonds. the attitude you gave is that of one who is doing it, when w/ stainless steel and sterling silver you are in fact not. that is what we would call fronting. they may as well have been ordered from the back of source magazine.

as the late great pimp c would say, take that monkey **** off you embarrassin us. (or yourself in this case)

aint none of the watches fake. so because i dont post all my info with em with my reg numbers etc? WOW

if you would post stainles/silver peices and front like they are diamond and gold why would anyone think the watches were real?

Last edited:
aint none of the watches fake. so because i dont post all my info with em with my reg numbers etc? WOW

This is NT, they havent caught onto the silver cubans, stainless franco, and CZs in the M pendant wave yet...
Just let Em keep rockin that played out yella gold
Yarrraa mean

why would i duck and hide? this is confusing? nothing i have on is fake, even the baby bracelet and the tennis bracelet you say are 14k, my cubans are silver and the franco is stainless, the watches are 14k and 18k. SINCE WHEN WAS THAT FAKE? im not getting the joke here ladies. im trying my best to watch my language so they dont delete it and send me that corny message but at what tme have i misrepresented anything? nothing i have is fake. bang bang as the kids call it is brass and costume jewelry. the rolex, cartier, baume and mercier could put one of your kids through proper school where they would teach you to mind your tongue. AGAIN I ASK WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES THAT ARENT FROM GOOGLE?
The joke is you posting your eating utensils as jewelry.

i cant even get into an internet argument this is crazy. crazy i say. like the twilight zone with a bunch of imaginary players. in my s430 still smirking. lord have mercy. nothing i say will be right answer, including the RIGHT ANSWER.

Tito himself probably dont even know his OG jesus piece would find critical

Acclaim years later thru older cats like us & a intact unmelted for scrap fine specimen

From da good homie frank mucus...

As dope as da jacob Jesus piece is, just from studying design language we all can tell jacob

Heavily sampled him his OG masterpiece.

With all these wannabes copying NY style nationwide now, da only one that will be going for $$

Above all da scrap price will be original molded pieces from tito & jacob...JoBH has a identical jacob

Mold but no tito...that my friends is one rare piece...sure its clunky & crude close up but because of that reason

It gives it its charm...with that said, frank i HATE your bail, that short stubby **** would've gotten cycled out forever ago :lol:

I talked to Tito on the phone not too long ago and he still has a mold for that classic . :smokin

As for this other dude, its been proven in here that that cross you have is fake also. I'm fairly certain that round thing and the weird little hand pendant you have aren't real gold or diamonds either.

Last edited:
for god so loathed the soldier he took the beloved shield and spear and replaced them with keyboard and screen.

i cant even get into an internet argument this is crazy. crazy i say. like the twilight zone with a bunch of imaginary players. in my 01 100,000 mile s430 still smirking. lord have mercy. nothing i say will be right answer, including the RIGHT ANSWER.

fixed.

you can ebay a vintage 18k baume & mercier piece. you can ebay a vintage cartier tank... so on and so forth ion get what im saying thats fake. its like if i dont post the reciept, take time to note all my stamps, etc its fake?

Aye frank, forget a mold. Let me get the icebox or that ye joint for a bag of lays, pickled eggs and pigs feet from the ice cream truck. LOL

And LOL at the last couple pages. Wasn't that ogLALA tired of us reposting old pics of real jewelry but he was flooding the streets with silver, stainless steel and CZs?!

spot on ninjahood. I don't know if JoBH's is exact . I've only seen 5 row heads, like yours, JChambers, etc. JJ's was the first I've seen with a 3 row, but his isn't from Jacob from what I remember. Ben is the first I saw with a 4 row and then JoBH followed suit. I do remember years ago another NTer went to Jacob and said they come in a blank slate though, but I'm thinking it's all 5 rows on the forehead to keep things uniform and more simple.

Aye frank, forget a mold. Let me get the icebox or that ye joint for a bag of lays, pickled eggs and pigs feet from the ice cream truck. LOL

And LOL at the last couple pages. Wasn't that ogLALA tired of us reposting old pics of real jewelry but he was flooding the streets with silver, stainless steel and CZs?!

lol, repped.

ogLALA keeps digging himself a deeper grave.

:lol: @ everyone going in on guy

i cant even get into an internet argument this is crazy. crazy i say. like the twilight zone with a bunch of imaginary players. in my s430 still smirking. lord have mercy. nothing i say will be right answer, including the RIGHT ANSWER.
when you say s430 i hope your just driving your girls car

So you say you have a real rolex & cartier, but yet your running around with a stainless franco
indifferent.gif
 lol come on bra take the L

Back
Top Bottom