**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

LAX takes food for trades? Yo i'll be down there with a whole goat, 2 Mexican cokes, and a pinata filled with mini burrito's.

I once traded him a Ribeye steak with a whole egg on top and french fries for a 14k franco link chain. He is looking skinny these days tho, so you probably gotta' come wit paper.

Allegedly Jonas 2 LRG chains and his Cuban was worth 2 million......

This is a ring that LAX made for me. Came out nice he's a good dude, just cant stick to deadlines he told me it would take a week ended up taking 2 months. 14k center stone is a sapphire. Its pretty heavy around 30 grams he gave it to me on the low too.
this ring is straight fire

Jason of BH has some really nice stuff but after seeing that you need to spend 100k minimal for a private viewing I know its gonna be crazy expensive.

Jason of BH has some really nice stuff but after seeing that you need to spend 100k minimal for a private viewing I know its gonna be crazy expensive.

? When I was looking at Jesus pieces I talked to Jason himself. His prices were reasonable and he answered every question thoroughly.

that RR piece and wales ******** piece on the page before this=flames

any close up pics of wales piece? info on who made it?

been trying to get in contact with icebox to get a price on their micro Jesus in all gold 10k or 14k with no diamonds (or eye diamonds if thats all they offer) I am trying to see where they land compared to IF.  To me they are both the only places that are doing the micro any justice.  If anybody else knows or finds out let me know.  Otherwise I"m gonna give them a call next week

I was browsing his site and checking his creations and seeing his style/art he makes essentially, when I went to store locate tho private viewing was listed and you have to be ready to spend 100k to have that viewing, so mentally after seeing that you would figure that his pieces aren't going to be cheap. threw down the link if anyone is interested to see.

JBH Private Showroom
By Appointment Only
$100,000 Minimum for visit

http://jasonofbh.com/?page_id=3168

been trying to get in contact with icebox to get a price on their micro Jesus in all gold 10k or 14k with no diamonds (or eye diamonds if thats all they offer) I am trying to see where they land compared to IF.  To me they are both the only places that are doing the micro any justice.  If anybody else knows or finds out let me know.  Otherwise I"m gonna give them a call next week
Ya IF charges allot for the piece and one guy wrote that it's only 5 grams in a review but it should realistically be 10-15 grams with the chain.

I was browsing his site and checking his creations and seeing his style/art he makes essentially, when I went to store locate tho private viewing was listed and you have to be ready to spend 100k to have that viewing, so mentally after seeing that you would figure that his pieces aren't going to be cheap. threw down the link if anyone is interested to see.

JBH Private Showroom

By Appointment Only

$100,000 Minimum for visit

http://jasonofbh.com/?page_id=3168

A few people here have found them to be around the same price, even cheaper than IFandco.

Back
Top Bottom