**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

He will probably continue to charge 39$ until people stop buying it or until other jewelers drop their prices.

He will probably continue to charge 39$ until people stop buying it or until other jewelers drop their prices.

That'd be cold if they got a little buzz and started acting like that. From my personal experience though, David and them cut deals. I'm sure Al Dente can get us an update on what they chargin' per gram for 10 and 14 carat.

Of course jewelers will up the prices when gold goes up but is it normal for them to drop them to the going price of gold?

Ya'll straight, what's up with that bombing up there?

I'm good up where I'm at(at work right now) got some boys in the city, was at the Sox game, they stuck at the train station, city is locked down right now. real crazy stuff.

That'd be cold if they got a little buzz and started acting like that. From my personal experience though, David and them cut deals. I'm sure Al Dente can get us an update on what they chargin' per gram for 10 and 14 carat.
Not sure what he can do now.... but I think I remember him telling me around 35 last time I was there... But don't take my word.... David is cool people and he can work with you. It's probably easier for a local to negotiate prices b/c of the face to face transaction. But regardless.... he does have some great prices and his cubans are CHUNKY as hell... those links are nice. Real deal miami links. Not those square links other jewelers have been posting. I'm planning on pass by his shop this week, he's turning a 4 mm cuban link into a wedding band for me and I'm having him make my fiances eternity band. So I'll get the scoop and let you guys know...

DanielJewelryInc: "Miami Cuban Link Madness. 23mm bracelet 18k. 19mm chain 18k Rose. And sleeping on the floor is a 21mm 14k Chain. If this isn't Miami Idk what is. 305-558-7446 to have your link Done the right way. #custom #chain #cubanlink #cubanlinks #10k #14k #18k #jewelry #handmade #gold #goldsmith #boss #rose #white #yellow #black #miamicubanlink #miamicubanlinks #miamicuban #photooftheday #dedication"

I've noticed the correlation with gas prices = gold prices.

Not saying it's a direct connection, but everytime gas/oil prices begin to plunge - I always expected gold prices to go down as well.

Right now, Gold prices and gas prices have hit a huge low. Today was actual proof of what is happening with gold/gas prices.

..or am I just bugging?

Last edited:
when did gas hit a huge low? its expensive as hell :lol:

let me know when its $2.50 and maybe we can celebrate.

also since im not balling, do rappers get mad if the price of gold dips drastically? i mean the piece they own or just bought already loses large value.

whats it dropped, a few hundred as of late?

Back
Top Bottom