**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Last edited:
i personally wouldn't rock a silver chain unless it was super brolic silver cuban from daniels, but even then it would be a stunt dummy piece

and nothing to brag about...

silver as jewelry sucks because it tarnishes and da weight isn't like gold or platinum...
certainly can be polished... no?

i personally wouldn't rock a silver chain unless it was super brolic silver cuban from daniels, but even then it would be a stunt dummy piece

and nothing to brag about...

silver as jewelry sucks because it tarnishes and da weight isn't like gold or platinum...
certainly can be polished... no?
sure but it tarnishes fast.....and da weight just isn't there compared to gold..only thing id do with silver honestly is eat off it.

Always Liked The Doenut Piece, And That Cross Is
pimp.gif

This yells 80's drug dealer. My father had a bracelet and a ring in that *gold nugget* style. That's what the cuban papi's wore back in the 80's... 

I want to know are grillz back in style? I remember at a point a lot of people weren't rocking them anymore. When I was in high school everyone had one even the preppy white boys. I wanted one but I had braces on all trough high school

That's that late 90s raver style. He is an electronic music DJ, isn't he?
That late 90's electro goth style is coming back in style.... Ian Connor rocking Silver.... I'd rock a silver chain... but'll have to be a daniel cuban. 

It is completely unacceptable for a Miami chico or a Heights Dominican to be rocking silver. Both of you should be ashamed. :smh:

:lol:

I want to know are grillz back in style? I remember at a point a lot of people weren't rocking them anymore. When I was in high school everyone had one even the preppy white boys. I wanted one but I had braces on all trough high school

You in Atlanta and you askin' if grills are still in style? Just look around. Gold grills will never be out of style in the hoods of the South. They are like plain white and black tees and fitteds.

Last edited:
It is completely unacceptable for a Miami chico or a Heights Dominican to be rocking silver. Both of you should be ashamed.
mean.gif

laugh.gif
You in Atlanta and you askin' if grills are still in style? Just look around. Gold grills will never be out of style in the hoods of the South. They are like plain white and black tees and fitteds.
well I guess that was a dumb question  but I dont go to the city to often only when attending Braves game, or some other things popping downtown  but I live in peachtree City, Ga not to many folks rocking grills out here 

Back
Top Bottom