**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

as you guys can tell im really happy about this if it happens :lol:

rather buy this rather than a silver for 5x the price it should cost.

rather have this then cop a gold within a year.

so someone please make it happen,,, reps for life

Last edited:
did you do this? theres no way to make it come out like the real thing? 3D and all?
Uploaded This Yea,,Im Sure There Is. Im Not Up On Tweaking The CAD Program To Where Its Even Close Perfect

This Is From A Picture, Send Two Pictures From The Jacob Kufi To Someone Who Does The CAD **** For A Living 
Also Waiting To Hear Back From The Ladies Where I'm At
nerd.gif

Interesting stuff. I'ma see how y'all end results look and probably get a wax version of my logo made and take that to jewelers
nthat.gif

Jesus pieces for everyone :lol:

If this works...a lot of jewelers gonna be mad
Even If Someone Perfects The Mold On Here,  I Doubt The Majority Of People Who Buy Jesus Pieces Will Stop Hitting Jewellers For Them IMO

exactly, i doubt many will be copping these anyways unless they want to get their own mold and fill them selves for cheap which a lot wont do.

i just want a perfect mold in stainless just for the time being, better than spend $300+ on a silver one, i only backed out since you guys called it a rip off :lol:

What image are u sending for the kufi Jesus? My homeboy actually knows that CAD stuff I can send him a couple things see if he can make the design

Pattaya, 25th March 2011 [PDN]: At 02:00 a.m., while Police Lieutenant, Arun Prompan of Pattaya Tourist Police Department and the tourist police team were on patrol, the 63-year-old Mrs. Paradee Lertkitsathapond approached them. She was the owner of King Star jewellery shop. She reported that a male foreigner had snatched a 130-gram golden chain (worth about 100,000 Baht) from her shop and then he ran away immediately.

roll.gif
Wonder If The Chain Is 22-24kt Baht...Would Love One Of Those

i wanna see these wax molds... My friends dad knows how to cast and all that ****, just don't know how to make molds. Maybe im using the wrong terms.... but he said if he has the mold he can make it for me, all i gotta pay is materials.... "GOLD" so if you can get the diamondless jacob mold let me know.... how much gold would i need to get it filled? I have some scraps laying around. 

i wanna see these wax molds... My friends dad knows how to cast and all that ****, just don't know how to make molds. Maybe im using the wrong terms.... but he said if he has the mold he can make it for me, all i gotta pay is materials.... "GOLD" so if you can get the diamondless jacob mold let me know.... how much gold would i need to get it filled? I have some scraps laying around. 
I Could Be Wrong, But I'm Pretty Sure A Jacob Jesus Is Around 150-60 grams 

Got Quoted Around 2.9-3,100 For Just The Casting Of 10kt Gold. That Doesnt Include The Finishing/Diamond Setting Etc Etc 

Back
Top Bottom