**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

once again im not a seller i was just showing you guys how the jewelers out here taxin. and if he hand makes his links i would like to see proof cause i seriously doubt it. its too time consuming  to produce a mass quantity by hand

they should make a video showing the making. that would be kinda cool. i liked how jbh did those videos of the pieces they made :smokin

nah i was showing everybody how the jewelers getting these cuban links made dirt cheap from the factory and reselling them 3x as much

Yeah, I think that Daniel's chains are handmade. I haven't heard of anyone using those machines in a while. They used to machine make all of the Italian chains back in the day, but all of the cuban link sources I have found in recent years are handmade. That is why I like Daniels, the quality is equal to the Italian machine made cubans that used to be everywhere back in the day. I wouldn't recommend anyone sending money for cubans to some dude who just popped up in the jewelry thread supposedly finding a lick on prices.
once again im not a seller i was just showing you guys how the jewelers out here taxin. and if he hand makes his links i would like to see proof cause i seriously doubt it. its too time consuming  to produce a mass quantity by hand

Check his instagram...all hand made pics.

nah i was showing everybody how the jewelers getting these cuban links made dirt cheap from the factory and reselling them 3x as much

Brah, you posted prices for silver. That's like saying, "yo, look how much I'm getting this orange juice for. Them supermarkets are taxing y'all 3x as much for that apple juice".

Whats up guys, Im a long time lurker in the Jewelry thread

got a question for you guys.

Ive been looking at cubans from daniel for months now, and I want a 11 mm cuban badly.

my only thing is where do you guys wear your chains or pieces that you have? I feel like walking around with 10 grand on my neck is asking for trouble

How often do you find yourself wearing them. And if you leave somewhere do you put it inside your shirt to avoid being flashy and getting snatched?

Im not a tiny dude for the record, about 6-1 and 220, but I dont think that would matter with 10k on my neck, dudes are thirsty nowadays and will do whatever it takes :smh:

If that's how you're thinking then you're not ready to rock a big piece yet. Never let another man take something that you worked for yourself.

Ive been looking at cubans from daniel for months now, and I want a 11 mm cuban badly.

my only thing is where do you guys wear your chains or pieces that you have? I feel like walking around with 10 grand on my neck is asking for trouble

How often do you find yourself wearing them. And if you leave somewhere do you put it inside your shirt to avoid being flashy and getting snatched?

Im not a tiny dude for the record, about 6-1 and 220, but I dont think that would matter with 10k on my neck, dudes are thirsty nowadays and will do whatever it takes
mean.gif
 I rock my chains everywhere.

The only time i tuck my chain in, is when i hear DBO's beach cruiser squeaking from down the block

This is how Johnny Dang makes his cubans, I think Daniel does it like this as well but with better links:

not gonna lie i was thinking the same thing like either he's lying or he's an incredible jeweler cause thats gotta be a lot of work

Im not a tiny dude for the record, about 6-1 and 220, but I dont think that would matter with 10k on my neck, dudes are thirsty nowadays and will do whatever it takes
mean.gif

lol shout out to ninjahood , but half of yall better be worried bout somethin . wearing expensive jewelry in certain places is something u should be always be somewhat cautious about. even if u a real live street _, it can happen.

Im not a tiny dude for the record, about 6-1 and 220, but I dont think that would matter with 10k on my neck, dudes are thirsty nowadays and will do whatever it takes :smh:

Dont wear your chain around goons. Tuck it at times, be smart about it. You know Young Jeezy not walking through the hood by himself with 100k around his neck. It dont matter if you are carrying or not, nobody is about having a fair one these days.

"My momma said "tuck your chain son, they'll take it", I hit her wit one of them stale faces"

mean.gif
I haven't worn my jesus piece in a couple months.... I'm gonnna take it out this weekend tho. I usually wear it everywhere except when i go to certain parts of Miami to get gas or if im leaving a bar or club in wynwood (2 blocks from overtown). But the way i see it, if someone wants to take it, they'll take it. A guy got shot for his chain in my area of Miami Lakes, which is a suburb 5 mile radious town in miami with 90% well off people. Someone followed him into his complex and shot him. Anyway, like someone posted before me, just be smart about where and how you wear your chain.

Yep, be smart, be with your people, if you have a license to carry, carry lol ... Like Gucci Mane said "when you iced up, you cant talk to strangers" 

Back
Top Bottom