**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

80a0366e014011e3b7f822000a1fb726_7.jpg

yo ninja what happend wit the situtation wit loon he sold his jesus piece i kno loon had some street paper his whole fam is harlem hustlers and he had like 2 music hits

Yo ninjahood, dope cuban, how much you paid bruh? I actually want one like that. How many karats?

And any one know if Benny's Jewelry in Jamaica Coliseum Mall is legit? or is it fufu

How much ya'll think something like this runs? Same price range as full size jesus pieces?

I want to try and get something like this done from a local jeweler, without the diamonds.

Last edited:

How much ya'll think something like this runs? Same price range as full size jesus pieces?

I want to try and get something like this done from a local jeweler, without the diamonds.

4-5 Gs maybe. But honestly, I don't like how da lines are all perfect and stuff, I want a few dents and signs of wear like da Egypitian artifacts.

Last edited:

4-5 Gs maybe. But honestly, I don't like how the lines are all perfect and stuff, I want a few dents and signs of wear like da Egypitian artifacts.

Hmm, I was hoping for around that amount. I like the perfect lines on it. I was going to try and get one of these this past summer but couldn't find someone that could do it so I got something else instead. I just gotta look around for a local jeweler that has a good mold for this.

I went to daniel yesterday to get some wedding bands made. He's taking 7-8 links off a 6 mm cuban and turning it into a ring. black rhodium with black stones. and making my fiancé a 4mm eternity ring with .20-.23 ct. stones. 

I have to go back tomorrow to get her engagement ring polished and i will ask to take a photo with that kilo cuban he has. It's just sitting on the counter, i tried it on and that **** weighs. david, the manager there told me it's going for about 50 stacks. I also saw his versace pieces (on point) and his new jesus pieces, they look on point too. 

I want a silver 10 mm cuban bracelet. I can't afford the gold right now. 

That King Tut on the right might be the one I just traded in...with just the diamond eyes prob run you around 2500-3000

I went to daniel yesterday to get some wedding bands made. He's taking 7-8 links off a 6 mm cuban and turning it into a ring. black rhodium with black stones. and making my fiancé a 4mm eternity ring with .20-.23 ct. stones. 

I have to go back tomorrow to get her engagement ring polished and i will ask to take a photo with that kilo cuban he has. It's just sitting on the counter, i tried it on and that **** weighs. david, the manager there told me it's going for about 50 stacks. I also saw his versace pieces (on point) and his new jesus pieces, they look on point too. 

I want a silver 10 mm cuban bracelet. I can't afford the gold right now. 
yo if you could snap some pics of the versace pendants pics that would be cool just seeing what versace pieces are out

Back
Top Bottom