**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yeah what the $$#* I don't understand these girls...They'll think my chain (white gold and diamonds) is fake but they'll be the first to brag aboutsome piece of $$%$ silver tiffany's jewelry. Don't they understand that they could just go to a jewelers and get them to custom make a tiffany'sbracelet in gold for basically the same price??????????? ******ed $$%$...

By the way does anyone know what an ounce of silver costs right now???

Yo 1 in a Billion dropping knowledge. If you seen them in person then I believe now that all his $$%$ is real. But holy I don't know who his financialadvisors are. He must have over 4 million in jewels...I guess its an okay investment though still but unless he's got over 15 million in the bank it lookslike he spends 75% of his money on jewelery. Problem is you can't stay selling records forever.

My jeweler showed me a KC catalogue and it had the praying hands piece and it was like a few hundred carats! Crazy...I think I saw Ben with one and I know PimpC had that piece. No one really hears about KC but my jeweler was telling me he's the biggest jeweler out of California. He said he's much bigger theBen and Jason of Beverly Hills......

kc to ben is like nike to footaction.

kc does not sell to individuals. you cannot go and buy jewelry from kc. you have to be a jeweler to get an account with them. your jeweler probably doesn'twant to give ben or jason credit. we sell kc jewelry, and it sells very well.

keep in mind when a rapper has a piece, it dissapears when he gets a new one. soulja boy's old setup, plies old goon mask, even my customers zoe and joc. alot of them melt down their old stuff and come out with new stuff. not everyone is as cool as juelz, lol.

gtg bye

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

kc to ben is like nike to footaction.

kc does not sell to individuals. you cannot go and buy jewelry from kc. you have to be a jeweler to get an account with them. your jeweler probably doesn't want to give ben or jason credit. we sell kc jewelry, and it sells very well.

keep in mind when a rapper has a piece, it dissapears when he gets a new one. soulja boy's old setup, plies old goon mask, even my customers zoe and joc. a lot of them melt down their old stuff and come out with new stuff. not everyone is as cool as juelz, lol.

gtg bye

doesn't KC also put ice on the G-Shocks?

14QWpn_large.jpg
jTncY5_large.jpg
zTagVa_large.jpg

My jeweler showed me a KC catalogue and it had the praying hands piece and it was like a few hundred carats! Crazy...I think I saw Ben with one and I know Pimp C had that piece. No one really hears about KC but my jeweler was telling me he's the biggest jeweler out of California. He said he's much bigger the Ben and Jason of Beverly Hills......
Yeah ive seen those praying KC hands in the district the 80 carat ones I think ben was the first to have it though. They majority of hip hopjewelry Ive seen is kc manufactured in los angeles there work got better as well.

Originally Posted by str8hustler

By the way does anyone know what an ounce of silver costs right now???
right now (12/22/08) is about $11. Was as high as $20 earlier this year though so I think prices are still high. I keep my eye on it causeit's the only metal jewelry I'll buy for a woman; don't have to buy that Tiffany stuff either, a lotta that stuff they make in Mexico comes outlookin nice and is a lot cheaper than that stuff.

the NJD is nice but it would look wayyyyyyy better if the stones were closer together...
tight budget FTL...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

the NJD is nice but it would look wayyyyyyy better if the stones were closer together...
tight budget FTL...
smh.gif
NJD's piece would be the GOAT if it werent for the gaps. Looks like the face has chicken pox. The Game needs to give this man a raise.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by C BALE

I keep my eye on it cause it's the only metal jewelry I'll buy for a woman

uh...engagement ring?
haha, well I guess that the thread is movin slow enough-not lookin to do that no time soon. Only woman in my life I can think of who I wouldeven consider that with has beef w/the diamond industry for all the reasons that everybody is already aware of. She's also aware of the fact that preciousmetals hit the markets in a manner that could be seen as exploiting third world misery so I guess I would have to get creative. BUt yeah if not her I would doat least 18K white gold, prolly platinum. Wanna find out more about palladium a 95% pure metal for jewelry but there doesn't seem to be any out there atall-some dude who sells wedding rings in my town does mens wedding bands in a 95% palladium alloy but that's it. I think it's too brittle for goodsettings but I don't really know for sure. Aight, sorry bout that, back to this thread....

Tiffany's is just for the name?
laugh.gif

Edit: I was looking for some more pictures of Tyga's watch and bracelet and found these:

82663768.jpg

82715407.jpg

82716983.jpg

Are those red diamonds in the ring? I still haven't seen it up close.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Tiffany's is just for the name?
laugh.gif

Edit: I was looking for some more pictures of Tyga's watch and bracelet and found these:

82663768.jpg

82715407.jpg

82716983.jpg

Are those red diamonds in the ring? I still haven't seen it up close.
yeah he's doin it....can't even hate.

Ben Baller made Tyga's piece right?
jason of BH did it.

Back
Top Bottom