**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

how much does a chain like that run?
im not a big fan of jewelery or pieces like that so yea...just wondering....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I want to know also.

Jacob Jesus on ebay is looking clean... but why Rhodium over Yellow Gold???
I've been wanting to cop a Jesus piece... and that's the exact mold that I want...
but it looks kind of fishy to me...

Originally Posted by NLV esq

That EBay Auction with the Jacob Jesus is looking too good to be true.
Here is the information:

Up for auction is this very unique custom made Lord Jesus with crown of thorns 14K gold Diamond pendant in excellent condition. Pendant is set with 375, 2 point diamonds with the eyes being .05 points each. Diamonds are E-F color and VS1or better in clarity. Total carat weight is 7 carats! Weighs 164.2 grams and was dipped in Rhodium plate over the 14K yellow gold for added luster. YOU will NOT find another one like this...especially without a reserve! Measures 3-1/2" long x 1-3/4" wide.
I dunno either, it does look a bit fishy, but I looked at the seller's other items and it appears that he runs a pawn shop.

Melo on NYE here...

1039zxe.jpg

111mnia.jpg

smh.gif
Whoever took pics should have zoomed in better on the Watch & Jesus Piece.

SOSA get @ me on AIM.

Anyone mind PM'ing me the link for the Jesus piece on the 'Bay. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

NLV, i agree its definitely fishy....

jacob definitely wouldnt make it like that, unless it was a direct request by a customer to turn a yellow one white, makes you wonder if it was done after byanother jeweler or what....Either way itd definitely need to be redipped every so often to keep it white and crispy

the setting job is def super on point and using jacob in house stones....

id have to see it to verify

but i can bet the story goes like this. It was a rappers or rappers entourage member, its was bought, then dipped to CHANGE it, and then times got rough andthey pawned it

I bought it off someone who bought it at highline for $5000 it said on the receipt but I paid much less than that.

I met Melo on New Years at a party in Toronto after the Nuggets beat the Raptors, here's a better shot of his watch, ring and chain.
26625dce5194195bfbd2b19dc0d4bd15d39dfa7.jpg
26625dce5194195bfbd2b19dc0d4bd15d39dfa7.jpg
988157e99696fb267fb2e1c555292813d239448.jpg

e0c151ea9b9bfd2e5357558648194e6b9845513.jpg

What's good Q? Happy New Year!

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Before my time, I guess. Never heard of it. Either way, Moncler is better garbage.
fixed.

pimp.gif
SMH at this guy for beasting on Moncler..... Im kinda surpried Juelzwas able to find a Triple Fat joint tho I seriously havent seen anyone in one since like my middle school and Im in college now

triple fat goose was brought back by some lisciencing company this fall.

jeulz looks dumb wearing that jacet because its inside out

Soem of ya need to step up your search game. Im not gonna post the link to the auction cuz I dont want to ruin it for anoyone who might be tryin to cop sincethe price is LOW. But here are the pics

371pop.jpg

damn ^ might have to hop on that recession special
smh.gif
woulda been nice to catch it early and maybe catch a crazy steal....by now all the beasts prob know aboutit and are sending thru $$ offers

how hard would it be to take it back to yellow?

sadly, or not so much depending on the health of your accounts, theres gonna be crazy deals like that and better popping up this year on all types of stuff-

Originally Posted by Kingtre

smh.gif
woulda been nice to catch it early and maybe catch a crazy steal....by now all the beasts prob know about it and are sending thru $$ offers

sadly, or not so much depending on the health of your accounts, theres gonna be crazy deals like that and better popping up this year on all types of stuff-
Yea I was gonna ask how easy it would be to strip the Rhodium to get down to the yellow again. But I would think It would prolly just be easierto just re dip it yellow. I wanna get on this but IDK I think I might just hit the district in NY this summer wit a couple stacks and cop something there. Mycuban lookin real naked right now with no piece hangin from it.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Kingtre

smh.gif
woulda been nice to catch it early and maybe catch a crazy steal....by now all the beasts prob know about it and are sending thru $$ offers

Yea I was gonna ask how easy it would be to strip the Rhodium to get down to the yellow again. But I would think It would prolly just be easier to just re dip it yellow. I wanna get on this but IDK I think I might just hit the district in NY this summer wit a couple stacks and cop something there. My cuban lookin real naked right now with no piece hangin from it.
yea im kinda clueless on that whole process - mines needs to be "redipped" right now...harldy ever wear the joint anyways...

but idk that price def wont stay that low...esp since its on NT now...theres jewelers that can prob cop and resell that

There are Crazy Eddie Deals all over the District in NYC right now. VS Jacob Heads & all that !

Yea im definitly heading to the city with my rebate check this year. But ill be keeping an eye out for maybe a yellow jacob jesus to make its way onto ebay inthe next few months as well.

I a in the District everyday & I see these so called big wig jewelers outside there shops asking people to come in. Jeezy's last LP title was no joke.

Back
Top Bottom