**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

4F0B8651-E14D-472D-AF94-5A8A95BC657A.jpeg

8k from an AD used, not sure what model but has scrambled serial number

Debating on my first Rolex purchase

If it’s why you like you should get it. It’s a two tone date just with two tone jubilee band.

Since you are not sure what u want. If money is not an issue get a president or a Daytona or a sky dweller

Got a few questions bout white /rose gold..... I know it has to be "treated" to turn it that color but:
1. is it an all the way through color change or just like a "dipped" outer layer?
2. Can it be turned back to yellow gold?

Bonus Question:
Can "treated" diamonds (like pink or blue stones) be returned to its original color or a different color?
Thanks y'all.
I think even if you could reverse colour treatment on a diamond you would be left with a really lousy looking stone since that's what they use most of the time IIRC. you can probably dip a rose gold piece to yellow but I'm not sure if it would look kinda cool or kinda rusty when it begins to fade.

This is fire, Cuban gotta be like 20” tho I know that’s not a favorite length to some of you lol

at least the chain fits properly yo the charm... you Cuban shouldn't flip or turn when your charm is on it...if this occurs your charm is too heavy for that Cuban.... that is why I said big sean needed a bigger Cuban.

at least the chain fits properly yo the charm... you Cuban shouldn't flip or turn when your charm is on it...if this occurs your charm is too heavy for that Cuban.... that is why I said big sean needed a bigger Cuban.

Stop talking ish about Big Sean's Cuban, you've been warned . All his Cubans are at least 5k

my cuban doesnt lay flat when i wear my baby jesus... it has nothing to do with the weight of my baby jesus either cuz its kinda light compared to my chain... the bale is kinda small for my chain... i dont feel like paying extra to make it bigger cuz it fits but barely lol

my cuban doesnt lay flat when i wear my baby jesus... it has nothing to do with the weight of my baby jesus either cuz its kinda light compared to my chain... the bale is kinda small for my chain... i dont feel like paying extra to make it bigger cuz it fits but barely lol

what is the reason that it twist?

^ Very Nice sub, that's a classic watch . I saw a GMT coke in good condition yesterday , but I could justify paying that much considering I'd be scared to scratch the thing up

^ Very Nice sub, that's a classic watch . I saw a GMT coke in good condition yesterday , but I could justify paying that much considering I'd be scared to scratch the thing up
Thanks I bought it almost 2 years ago brand new, it’s scratched up but u can’t really tell since it’s brushed. I can take to Rolex or an AD and get it refinished. I’ll probsbly take it later this year

Back
Top Bottom