**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Chain is fire. Glad yours looks better than their IG pics. Also could be they post a lot of in stock 10k stuff. Could be a factor too.
agreed, I mean I'm not going to dispute that Leon’s don't look as cheddar as others but then again alot of jewelers dip their chains to give it that extra shine and when that coating wears off you are looking at your chain like wtf happened.

leon dull? 😂 yeah aight!
20201019_161538.jpg
20201004_235354.jpg

That ****s clean bro. How many mm

This guy does great custom work. I even saw him make a Miami Cuban by hand n look great.
I alway hear dudes asking about getting custom work n looking for one. This guy prolly really cheap compared to most shops. I can’t guarantee but if u going straight to the fabricator it should cut out the middle man. But then again I’m just assuming.

This guy does great custom work. I even saw him make a Miami Cuban by hand n look great.
I alway hear dudes asking about getting custom work n looking for one. This guy prolly really cheap compared to most shops. I can’t guarantee but if u going straight to the fabricator it should cut out the middle man. But then again I’m just assuming.

Had hit they page up one time. Said to fill out information form left my email and ever since I’ve been getting spam

Hey guys its been a while.. Im thinking of upgrading my 10mm 24inch 14k @188.6g from DJI. I have about 90g of extra 14k gold from an older non cuban chain that id like to have melted to combine. My plan is to just pay the labor fee instead of selling both chains for a credit then paying the difference. Is that the correct way to handle this? If I didn't want to use DJI again would I be able to do this with another jeweler like Reys or Leon? This 10mm is my everyday wear and I love the size but how big is too big for everyday? This new chain would be around 278g is that too much as a daily wear?

Last edited:
Hey guys its been a while.. Im thinking of upgrading my 10mm 24inch 14k @188.6g from DJI. I have about 90g of extra 14k gold from an older non cuban chain that id like to have melted to combine. My plan is to just pay the labor fee instead of selling both chains for a credit then paying the difference. Is that the correct way to handle this? If I didn't want to use DJI again would I be able to do this with another jeweler like Reys or Leon? This 10mm is my everyday wear and I love the size but how big is too big for everyday? This new chain would be around 278g is that too much as a daily wear?
Reys doesn't used "old gold" from what Norma told me when I got my chain. They'll buy it for scrap but they won't melt it and make it into a new chain.

Back
Top Bottom