**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Good luck guys...

20210428_105852.jpg
Bringing back the Cuffed, pin striped suit with matching shoes, socks and watch :pimp:

20210425_184455.jpg
20210425_071013.jpg
20210428_092857.jpg
20210427_151130.jpg
Wedding is done! PR Vibes!! Yall seen my wife's ring but mine was my grandfathers 18k ring gifted at wedding. Not sure what the stone is but that b***h big and hits!!!
Ain’t that the stone from the movie titanic???
Congrats bruh :pimp:
That rock on ur finger is redonkeylous. That gotta be at least a 10 ct stone.

20210425_184455.jpg
20210425_071013.jpg
20210428_092857.jpg
20210427_151130.jpg
Wedding is done! PR Vibes!! Yall seen my wife's ring but mine was my grandfathers 18k ring gifted at wedding. Not sure what the stone is but that b***h big and hits!!!
congrats. while those angels aren't my preferred style (no dis just being honest) that's a very good setup, chains look a good length & are nice size in proportion to the angels. looks tricky to get just right but I Do think you done it.

Saw a Jimmy Boi piece out over the weekend, got me tempted to start on my pendant.

Looking for a coin pendant (brand logo, not memory pendant) in 14k with diamonds, prob Si quality to go with a 4mm Cuban. Sumn light. I DM’d Jimmy Boi, along with a few Atlanta jewelers. Any one else I should check for? Budget around 3k or less, if possible.

Saw a Jimmy Boi piece out over the weekend, got me tempted to start on my pendant.

Looking for a coin pendant (brand logo, not memory pendant) in 14k with diamonds, prob Si quality to go with a 4mm Cuban. Sumn light. I DM’d Jimmy Boi, along with a few Atlanta jewelers. Any one else I should check for? Budget around 3k or less, if possible.

Idk what the coin bezels are going for but I copped a small pedant from Shyne recently. Always been a fan of their work. Personally wouldn’t cop anything from Jimmy.

^ definitely something similar to that. Except id also need the coin made. I’ll contact Shyne fasho, Preciate that.

I'm saving up to get two custom pendants from Moses, eventually.

My question is should I go with yellow or white gold?

I'm allergic to 14K yellow apparently so if it's yellow I'll have to go 18K which of course costs more. If I go with white I can get 14K & save some money, but I don't know if I'll regret it down the line

Mazza New York
Ice Box
Even Traxnyc will be more trust worthy than Jimmy

I'm saving up to get two custom pendants from Moses, eventually.

My question is should I go with yellow or white gold?

I'm allergic to 14K yellow apparently so if it's yellow I'll have to go 18K which of course costs more. If I go with white I can get 14K & save some money, but I don't know if I'll regret it down the line
If you're gonna go with Moses just go with Lion DIamonds they do all his work

Yes I am aware ty. Prior to Rey going to the hospital mine was supposed to have been done by today however Norma said it should now be done at the latest between May 20-26 so I was just curious if there was anyone else from NT that was also waiting for one before me.

he did just get out of the hospital, probably slowed down fulfillment a bit, he posted that he's back to work.

Back
Top Bottom