**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

soo much attitude from monica at leon's, man. holy.
U tried talking to this dude? He always been helpful to me n to a few others on here.
0D62483E-8115-417E-914D-8A2BB4014343.png

me: "hey can i get a pic of the chain with the engraving when it's done?" I don't think i should have to ask tbh. them "i'll send you one pic when it's done - even though i don't have to"

me: "hey can i get a pic of the chain with the engraving when it's done?" I don't think i should have to ask tbh. them "i'll send you one pic when it's done - even though i don't have to"
This service alone will keep me away from them. That’s just me tho. Foh with the “even tho I don’t have too” 😂 she wylin

What do I gain from lying? I'm not some new user. I documented my previous bad experience with Leon's in this thread in 2020 with receipts and sent them personally to several users in this thread.

All of the interactions I had recently occurred over the phone with her. If you don't believe me then that's your prerogative, but I'm sure a lot of people familiar with me in here do.

Def not my experience with Leon. They were professional the whole transaction. I didn’t even ask for pics and they sent them. I wasn’t an annoying customer asking them to do a hang straight test before it ships though so there’s that.

Hang straight test is for the dweebs and dorks of YouTube

Rey’s cubans
1643766480380.gif

Leon’s and Daniel’s
1643766522933.gif

Not srs

Just because it's stamped with a 925 doesn't mean it's real silver I guess.

Bought a replacement chain because the one that originally came with my necklace was broken. Been wearing the new one for close to a month now and just took a look at it this morning. It definitely has lost its sheen a bit. I don't want to clean it and it gets worse, but the original chain is much brighter and has been worn for about the same amount of time, if not longer. New one is almost brown in some spots.

Didn't spend much, but just disappointed that's all.
real 92.5% silver will turn brownish among others when it oxidizes. a month does sound quick but it can depend on storage conditions, silver jewelry can be high maintenance if you want it to look fresh.

That's a relief if I can just clean it. I know I seen some people just use simple dish detergent and water, but going to do it properly. Thanks for the response. bale bale

That's a relief if I can just clean it. I know I seen some people just use simple dish detergent and water, but going to do it properly. Thanks for the response. bale bale

yeah try the foil & baking soda like was mentioned on the other page, I have read about that many years ago. best to get stuff tested tho if you're really concerned that it's bogus.

Wht yall be on gang! One minute its this then its tht. Some of yall like to argue..i get it(kinda)! Do we want it to hang straight or not? Is GeorgeGetsItDone bothering u wit his updates or do we wanna see more jewelers in here!? Askin for a friend!!🧐🤔

Wht yall be on gang! One minute its this then its tht. Some of yall like to argue..i get it(kinda)! Do we want it to hang straight or not? Is GeorgeGetsItDone bothering u wit his updates or do we wanna see more jewelers in here!? Askin for a friend!!🧐🤔
The hang straight convo old news. We been said it’s not that srs and not required on a good Cuban.
The links and clasp are way more important than that test.
Where were u at bro?

Call me crazy but we on a message board so the whole idea is to communicate. Idk why dudes pop up in here tryna police the convo like we not all grown *** men. Don’t like the convo cool, nobody forcing you to participate

Call me crazy but we on a message board so the whole idea is to communicate. Idk why dudes pop up in here tryna police the convo like we not all grown *** men. Don’t like the convo cool, nobody forcing you to participate
you're the one calling people annoying and implying i'm lying... i'm just communicating my experience - if you had a positive experience then that's good for you. also, if the hang straight test is unnecessary then so be it, but it was common practice in this thread since it started.

Back
Top Bottom