**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What did they charge per gram? About to put in an order myself and this pic may have sealed it.
A few weeks ago while tryna talk to them on Instagram I had em at 40 a gram but it was like lulling teeth to get consistent communication.

Since the homie dropped the direct number to someone at Leons, communication has been amazing.

I tried to get 40 with him but the absolute lowest he’d go was 42.8/g for 14k.

Seems like that's pretty much the going rate if you aren't getting something crazy heavy. I'm not even mad though. My bracelet came out a MM larger than I commissioned and a bit heavier as well. They haven't asked me to pay the difference so I think it a fair deal overall.

That Icebox Jesus is so hard, I just know BK inbox is flooded with how much did it cost.
if you ask me the homie sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 jp came out even more fire! he doesn't want to post but I'll do it for him. (expecting some backlash)
af69c69f63b67cfde60dee27ac74e33d19a09a02-34.jpg

when it comes down to pricing, you know how it goes, if you want something quality you have to pony up. I'd rather save 2-3 years to get something I will be extremely happy with than rush just to get something i might not like when i receive it. at the same time you still have to live and spend within your means. there was alot of pb&j sandwiches for lunch and dinner to get it done. my advice to anyone buying jewelry especially during these times where prices are inflated is to take your time, if you want that 10mm get the 12mm, if you want that 100 gram bracelet get the 150. there's nothing wrong with taking a little extra time to get more than you deserve.

Has anyone had a piece done by george? Been going back and forth with him on a jesus and wanted to get anyones feedback if theyve purchased from him!!! No offense george just covering my bases!!
Just to recap the process so far. I sent him an idea for a hooded Jesus piece. I love the classic joints but just wanted something a little different. He sent me the cad files and I requested some minor changes which he did until I was happy with the design. Communication so far has been good. He sends me a text with vids every few days showing me the progress made. Here’s a screenshot of latest vid I received earlier today. I’m not able to upload the video.
Has anyone had a piece done by george? Been going back and forth with him on a jesus and wanted to get anyones feedback if theyve purchased from him!!! No offense george just covering my bases!!

Just to recap the process so far. I sent him an idea for a hooded Jesus piece. I love the classic joints but just wanted something a little different. He sent me the cad files and I requested some minor changes which he did until I was happy with the design. Communication so far has been good. He sends me a text with vids every few days showing me the progress made. Here’s a screenshot of latest vid I received earlier today. I’m not able to upload the video.

That screenshot 😭😭😭 #ISWYDT

C4G $39/g still on for those wondering.

Quoted $3.2k for a 80g 14k bracelet

*idk if anybody here has bought from them so do your research*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom