**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

roll.gif
memphisboi55 wrote:

^

her fake $+! body.

plies with a " basic " setup lol. first time

Gucci with the granddaddy gut poke lol.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Wow........gold is that high eh?

let's put it this way...

if da us dollar was a flight of stairs and gold was da floor you wanted to reach, its taking alot more steps to get to a flight of stairs. since da crazyinflation we're experiencing wit da fed

pumpin mass quantities of paper money and essentially watering downn da buying power of a dollar, gold is basically standing put while da dollar continues tocollapse under da pressures

of being over made.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

NLV, check your email.
If u havent already i hope that email includes an apology for that Repulsive, especially to the sight; revoltingly ugly Jesus u had a part inmaking

Lol.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, obviously. But the artwork i provided was solid.

Hell, the execution was solid too, but the fact of the matter is that nothing could have lived up to the hype that was built up by Ben and Nate. The hype wasinsurmountable.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

206's Jesus drawing looked amazing IMO.
The other OG drawing was good too, but it didn't develop into being made.

I dogged the nlv Jesus when those unfinished pics came out but in the end it was a great design and IF did it on point. Still not for my liking, but Itwasn't made for me so why should I care. Good design good execution in the build and the custy is happy. All that matters.

I actually liked it. I think since we are all used to the regular one that the change was in your face with the design and size. People in general are afraidor don't like change.

Back
Top Bottom