**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

l_071b726727ff6840fc1c320d20aa1952.jpg

Jamaican Jesus

Does anyone know where I can get a black onyx bead bracelet like the one David yurman has. I Was about to pick one up a few weeks ago, but for $225, $350, or $500 it made me think twice about it.

And please don't give me a site that has some cheap bracelet for $10, I want a nice one. If not Ill probably go ahead and buy it.

Also what's the estimate on that 2" black diamond cross Ben has?

I'm from Houston, but it seems like alot of what TV Johnny has is SI Quality diamonds. I'm not in to that.

I'm glad to be back, thanks everybody for the support.I got something for ya'll. I don't know how he did it, but ya boy Lax came through for me big time with the AUTHENTIC Kanye Jacob.

^ Welcome back in all aspects.

That piece is close but it's still off if you really want to get into minor details compared to the actual Kanye x Jacob ones.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kingtre wrote:

Lol i just wanted prove the fact that Officer Ross stays wearin fakes. A contact I have sells the pendant hes wearin.....which sells for about $45.....and i thought he just went on a 600k spree.....

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

I'm glad to be back, thanks everybody for the support.I got something for ya'll. I don't know how he did it, but ya boy Lax came through for me big time with the AUTHENTIC Kanye Jacob.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That piece is close but it's still off if you really want to get into minor details compared to the actual Kanye x Jacob ones.

Are you serious? Do you not see the Jacob & Co stamp on the bale? This ain't a Lax or Icee Fresh imitation. This Jesus right here looks like it came straight off of Kanye's neck. I took it to Jacob. It's been verified authentic.

Are you serious? This ain't a Lax or Icee Fresh imitation. This Jesus right here came straight off of Kanye's neck. I took it to Jacob. It's been verified authentic. The only difference is that the enamel has been removed.
lmao.
this is NT for ya.
the man posts a jacob jesus with jacob's stamp on the back... yet... dude who im not sure who has one is an expert.
this is why i'll never post any of my jewels on here.
you gotta get at me in person. lol.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Are you serious? This ain't a Lax or Icee Fresh imitation. This Jesus right here came straight off of Kanye's neck. I took it to Jacob. It's been verified authentic. The only difference is that the enamel has been removed.
lmao.
this is NT for ya.
the man posts a jacob jesus with jacob's stamp on the back... yet... dude who im not sure who has one is an expert.
Yeah, Lax didn't make this piece for me. He got a hold of it for me. It was bought from Jacob.  I guess Kanye, Kid Cudi and Big Sean's Jacob Jesuses are a little off too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

lmao.
this is NT for ya.
Yeah, Lax didn't make this piece for me. He got a hold of it for me. It was bought from Jacob by Kanye.  I guess Kanye, Kid Cudi and Big Sean's Jacob Jesuses are a little off too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh i caught that when i looked at the pic and read what u wrote.
i never understood how people could call any decent jesus piece wrong. thats blasphemy.

cats talk like they seen dude the other day.

"nah... jesus face is much different than that. his nose is a lil off"

Originally Posted by treewing

Wow, the gold on that piece is smooth as eggs...

It's crazier in person. Nobody but Jacob has access to yellow stones that nice. It has diamonds on the sides too. Once I get that Tito Jesus from Frank Mucus, the holy trinity will be complete
wink.gif

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

Are you serious? Do you not see the Jacob & Co stamp on the bale? This ain't a Lax or Icee Fresh imitation. This Jesus right here came straight off of Kanye's neck. I took it to Jacob. It's been verified authentic.
  diplomat are you blind?
indifferent.gif

jc making major moves like nothing
pimp.gif

i never understood how people could call any decent jesus piece wrong. thats blasphemy.

co-sign

nters straight became jewelers just reading the last 10 volumes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

Are you serious? Do you not see the Jacob & Co stamp on the bale? This ain't a Lax or Icee Fresh imitation. This Jesus right here came straight off of Kanye's neck. I took it to Jacob. It's been verified authentic.

diplomat are you blind?
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

co-sign

laugh.gif

Yeah, not to mention the fact that I got authentic box and papers from Jacob with it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

diplomat are you blind?
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

co-sign

laugh.gif

Yeah, not to mention the fact that I got authentic box and papers from Jacob with it.
pimp.gif

not to mention its 100% on point. not bashin my dude DipT... but almost all the posters in the thread in general.
cats can now:
eyeball diamonds and their clarity
eyeball white gold, silver and platinum
i musta been slackin.
i need to study harder.

Back
Top Bottom