**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

http://cbp2.cobundle.com/image/go?u.../03/behind-scenes-8-ball-mjg-dj-bring-it.html
young+dro.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i wonder if he ever got the missing diamonds replaced

does anyone know what happened to puns TS piece that was on ebay?

finally got my name close to the old name I had "laxrolex" add the bbm and facebook
will be posting new things soon.......

^^^^^^Post pics of your new Jesus mold based off the Jacob that you had. I remember you said you had the official one now since you had the Jacob Jesus the you sold to JC. I dont think you ever posted the new mold.

Originally Posted by Dan3429

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by LilTunechi85

Can low quality diamonds shine that hard though? I would think Gucci makes enough show money and does enough shows to afford some good, quality diamonds. Just my opinion though.

If Gucci's chains were real diamonds he would have to pay like a million $ for each one. He got like 15 chains........
Does anyone know if blue, red, orange diamonds are real? Do they even exist? I still think most of rappers chains are just ziamonds or glass even.........

or radiated diamonds...not their natural color and therefore significantly lower cost/value

Still diamonds none the less....as far as most rappers chains bein "ziamonds" or glass...
indifferent.gif
. thats some stupid !%!#.

Always been a fan of this piece. I personally wouldn't rock it even though I smoke 'Ports but it's kinda creative
ohwell.gif

nore2.jpg

1zb9gch.jpg

6a00e55008808688330112790cecd628a4-800wi

noreports.jpg

Official ICEBOX Jesus piece
nerd.gif

HD pics:
Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

real pics coming soon, though. But it is piff, from what I've seen thus far.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

nerd.gif

HD pics:
Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Frank, you #%!$@%#+$
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Finally able to access NT again, smh.

Spoiler [+]

joseph, you ever get a custom bb piece made? Post pics of your jewels too

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

nerd.gif

HD pics:
Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

smh.gif

noreports piece has always been
pimp.gif

@Frank- Nah I never got that piece made but it's still floating in the back of my head. Some day... Right now I just have a little cross on a 5mm franco that I've had for about a month/month and a half, then I got a few less gaudy gold/rose gold chains that were passed down from family. I'm trying to get my hands on a good camera to get pics of it. The only pics I have currently are terrible. Camera phone pics
smh.gif
The cross is in my avy though, but heres a better picture I took with my phone while bored outside...

fasmx4.jpg

Nothing special, just something nice and subtle to wear on a day to day basis

Back
Top Bottom