The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

My "Banned" XXXIs have found their way home!! The new collection is finally starting to come together!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Are those what I think those are above the XX9s.

Shattered Backboard XXXI looks like that perfect shoe to play ball in then throw the khakis on right after and hit the streets

Yes to playing in them. I'm a true 9.5 and bought that size. Love them for hoops but prefer lows, so I went back to Kobe 5 until I see a 31 low or the N7 comes out. There have have been a handful of review posts from wearers if you search back a few pages as well...

Definitely more cushion than the XX8, XX9 and XXX but not as bouncy as its predecessors. Running is smoother in the previous models. Glad I bought 10 pairs of XX9's. Also the flyweave seems less durable than the XX9's.

Yo, they have a counter of all the 31s they are releasing..................which you can also consider as a counter for the Retro OG 1s that will be releasing soon. 
eek.gif

Repped @babyJs23

You can definitely bet we're getting a Royals 31 colorway on that counter with the Retro OG 1s news already gaining some steam earlier this year for its upcoming May 2017 release

Wearing mine around in the house today. Need to decide if I'm going to keep them for sure or not.

Back
Top Bottom