The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

do these fit like the xx9s???

Not at all.
They need a few wearings to break in if your foot isn't narrowed. The material is definetly less stretchable than the woven on the xx9.
Lockdown and ankle support are better and you really feel the full length zoom.
I balled in both, both are great performance shoes.

Last edited:
every once in a while a shoe releases that makes me tempted to replace my rotation in various cws of it alone. this is one of those shoes. bravo, jb.

Was thinking the same. Makes this thread boring as most people only talk about their order status instead of the xxx1 itself.....
Everybody knows after the 2nd or 3rd colorway hits the retail stores the popularity or hype drops off. Unlike a retro thread everybody is anticipating the next or a new colorway. Truth be told the new Jordan is a retro according to the hype machine. Honestly the last time I saw people line up for a flagship model was the 14.

Last edited:
Prince anyone?
pimp.gif
It actually is a custom Prince tribute. It's not an upcoming colorway.

Last edited:
[thread="646953"]I got the Fine Prints after the delayed shipping.  I bought the Banned as well so now I think I am going to chill until Space Jam time.  The XXXIs  are the most comfortable kicks I have worn since the XX9 lows.  They look sharp as well.  As much as I keep telling myself to chill...those SBs are calling my name too.  [/thread]
This is my dilemma too... I've picked up USA, Banneds and Fine Prints. Told myself the SBs were just okay and I didn't need them, and the more pics I see, the more I want them. I've pretty much came to the conclusion that when I strike out on the OVOs, I'll take the SBs the next week as consolation.

This is my dilemma too... I've picked up USA, Banneds and Fine Prints. Told myself the SBs were just okay and I didn't need them, and the more pics I see, the more I want them. I've pretty much came to the conclusion that when I strike out on the OVOs, I'll take the SBs the next week as consolation.

Get Rio's too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom