The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Wouldn't it be sort of difficult to recreate a Black Toe XXXI without it looking exactly like the Banned XXXI? Colors would probably just be reversed.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be sort of difficult to recreate a Black Toe XXXI without it looking exactly like the Banned XXXI? Colors would probably just be reversed.
Look at the SBB 31s, then replace the Orange with Red.

Not that hard at all to make a Black Toe 31, but it seems Jordan Brand chose NOT to do so and went full-blown CHICAGO for these 31s

Last edited:

Look at the SBB 31s, then replace the Orange with Red.

Not that hard at all to make a Black Toe 31, but it seems Jordan Brand chose NOT to do so and went full-blown CHICAGO for these 31s

Right... I see what you're saying. The SBB 31 has been the only version of the shoe that I've seen to transition into 3 different times. I was so used to seeing the two-toned transition and kept thinking to myself how a Black Toe 31 could be possible using two-tone fades, but as we've seen with the SBB they are very capable of using 3 transitions.

I don't know if that shoe is actually the Black Toe but I posted a few months back that a Black Toe 31 is dropping in November and the notes in my launch calendar literally says Black Toe.

Well, if that red one up there drops 11/5, Nike is officially dubbing that "Black Toe." :lol:

Last edited:
didn't think they could screw up a "Black Toe" version... but nothing surprises me at this point... that colorway has no casual appeal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom