The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Nice, good for you. Those are really nice colorways.

Are you going to buy off a CAL player?
Edit: Don't want to divulge too much publicly, but I've got a connect with pairs from 3 of the 5 JB schools. Anyone interested in more info can PM me.

Last edited:
I typically only hoop outdoors.
Need a lightweight sneak for the spring/summer, so Ive been considering these.

For those that play in these, how are they on black top ??

How comfortable are they, is it good cushioning thru out ??

& are they really wobbly like some ppl mention ??

Last edited:

I wouldn't wear translucent OR knit upper outdoors. I would try the Hyperdunk.. full length zoom as well. Or something like the Nike Zoom Live, all around $100 as outdoor hoop shoes are throwaways.

Looks like the schools will have slightly different versions of the lows. I've only seen Marquette's so far, but they will have a yellow Jumpman on the side and solid dark blue soles.

if they're going to keep the jumpman placement on the non-college lows int he same place, I at least hope they're tonal

the white trainer 1s with a tonal jumpman isn't too bad
View media item 2350893

It's an opague

They're kind of wobbly due to how the zoom unit protrudes from the sole. When placed on a flat surface you can see how it sits.

I'm 5'4 328 lbs and I usually play point or center since I have a high vertical (can grab rim).

Last weekend I posted up in the paint and when I spun around I fell face first like I was diving for a doughnut. In that sense it wasn't that stable for me.

I get the same wobbly feeling that other people are talking about.  I like the shoe, but there are times where I will cut and just fall because the bottom of the shoe is uneven.  In the three times I have worn them, I have fallen a handful of times.

jaynev jaynev
Appreciate the reply. Any particular year for the Hyperdunks?

Thx for the reply repped.

frank mucus frank mucus

Bruh ,, u said 5'4" 328lbs!?!? & you grabbing a 10ft rim!?!?! God D@mΩ.. :lol:
Thx for the reply ,repped.

junglejim junglejim
Thx for the reply, repped.

Last edited:
I bought a pair of the space jams XXXI on sunday with the 30% off. It was a returned pair. The employee opened the box and showed me a pair. It looked fine. I opened the box today and lifted up the 2nd shoe and noticed a piece of paper at the bottom of the box under the shoebox paper, apparently it is a Champs invoice. The shipping location is the Stonestown Champs and the guy paid retail. The price was blacked out then whited out. the pair was bought on 12/10/16. I assume returned that sunday or the saturday before. I didn't know that you can return pairs to niketown if bought from champs. I guess they just take any nike/jordan/hurley returns these days without receipts. Anyone have this happen to them?

View media item 2351637View media item 2351636

I wish they include the reason for return. I glanced over them just now. The look unworn. There is minor smudges and glue stains that can be elbow oiled out. I missed the other discounts of these jams on ndc and shoepalace.com and this is next best. A win.

I wish there was a way to know how quickly these will sell. I want to wait for the Black Cats to hit a deeeeep discount.

I bought a pair of the space jams XXXI on sunday with the 30% off. It was a returned pair. The employee opened the box and showed me a pair. It looked fine. I opened the box today and lifted up the 2nd shoe and noticed a piece of paper at the bottom of the box under the shoebox paper, apparently it is a Champs invoice. The shipping location is the Stonestown Champs and the guy paid retail. The price was blacked out then whited out. the pair was bought on 12/10/16. I assume returned that sunday or the saturday before. I didn't know that you can return pairs to niketown if bought from champs. I guess they just take any nike/jordan/hurley returns these days without receipts. Anyone have this happen to them?

View media item 2351637View media item 2351636

I wish they include the reason for return. I glanced over them just now. The look unworn. There is minor smudges and glue stains that can be elbow oiled out. I missed the other discounts of these jams on ndc and shoepalace.com and this is next best. A win.

Outlets get returned inventory from Footlocker, Champs, Eastbay etc.
Nothing to worry about, good purchase.

Outlets get returned inventory from Footlocker, Champs, Eastbay etc.
Nothing to worry about, good purchase.

I always thought that returns w/o a receipt or returns from other retailers would only get store credit for the lowest price they have in their system, which is usually super low. Like lower than stores sell em for, and they'll say they had a price in there that low somewhere along the road. So maybe it would only be a good idea if u bought a new release at a good price, then u might get full msrp store credit at the outlet/Nike store

Back
Top Bottom