The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

View media item 2426282Are these releasing or what?
Not sure how accurate is the source

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Just wish these were beast performance wise also... but they just look sooo sexy on foot.

The white lows are really clean, but I used to play in my Gift of Flight 29s and the white upper looked awful after like 2 sessions. Can't bring myself to get the lows for that reason.

The white lows are really clean, but I used to play in my Gift of Flight 29s and the white upper looked awful after like 2 sessions. Can't bring myself to get the lows for that reason.

Yes sir im hooping in them now and they looked 15 sessions in after 1 session. A few more wears and they havent gotten much worse but was gonna hit em with some sneaker cleaner and see how they do

Damn it. I want those Cyber Monday 31s so bad. Wish I would have seen that restock earlier in the week.

Bro, there was no restock on those.
A few got a reservation to purchase them.
If you didn't get a reservation you were not getting them.
Thought this would make you feel better.
Only 1 or 2 members on this board got reservations.
I'm sure there were not many reservations at all sent out.

That's an interesting logo on the tongue, first time I've seen that on a pair of 31's.

What pro wore these?

View media item 2427412

Oh man, you never saw these? They were a Chriatmas Day pair meant to be a tribute to the white/red XIIIs. That's the same hologram that's on the side of the XIIIs.

Jimmy Butler had a pair, i thought I saw LaMarcus in a pair, and Russ got a 30.5 version of these too. They're in the OP!

That's an interesting logo on the tongue, first time I've seen that on a pair of 31's.

What pro wore these?

View media item 2427412
Oh man, you never saw these? They were a Chriatmas Day pair meant to be a tribute to the white/red XIIIs. That's the same hologram that's on the side of the XIIIs.

Jimmy Butler had a pair, i thought I saw LaMarcus in a pair, and Russ got a 30.5 version of these too. They're in the OP!

Thanks man, that's a cool one.

Butler certainly played in some unbelievable colorways this season.

Bro, there was no restock on those.
A few got a reservation to purchase them.
If you didn't get a reservation you were not getting them.
Thought this would make you feel better.
Only 1 or 2 members on this board got reservations.
I'm sure there were not many reservations at all sent out.

Guess that makes me feel better. Wish we get just one restock.

Just picked up my "Why Not?" today. These are absolutely sick in person. They look sleeker than I thought they would be. I really wish they'd release some of the other colors he wore like that orange-ish/red one that looked like Banned's.

Edit: They are decently snug width-wise. Luckily the material is very soft and flexible. Don't know if I should size up though or if these will break in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom