The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Pretty disappointed I missed on this release. Hope they drop at House of Hoops locations as well like the Why Nots.

I'd say they are about the same size but I did size up on the lows because it'll be for casual wear while I intend to play in the mids.

Damn, Nike/JB up to the same old BS again... I was hoping for an MVP colorway, and then they pull this super limited stunt again, AND I don't get any notification about them on SNKRS. And I actually wanted to wear these, meanwhile MF'ers on ebay already asking for $1000+. Gonna be extra salty tonight...

Yeah, I'm glad I at least managed to get the Why Not's. I've worn them around the house a few times, definitely a dope look. Now I just need to get some appropriately loud socks to wear with them.

Just now seeing what dropped 
mean.gif

This release was a mess for me. My SNKRS app didn't update until 30 mins after the drop. I think the only way to get them was through the Nike link

Saw the J23 notification two hours after they dropped :smh:

The graphic of Russ and Why Not is dope

I think this release was cool. It was better for those on the West Coast however. It was around 12 on the east.

Last edited:
I used to got cancel for the Kobe white horse once and they offer me nothing lol. Eventho I asked just a 20%off code they said they don't have it at the time lol.

got to say, lows > mids even though I would have preferred a blacked out jumpman on the lows too

would probably double up on the lows if I find it on a deep, deep discount, it's just very comfortable and love the simplicity

Agreed, love the black lows may consider blacking out the jumpman logo as well when they hit discount

The SNKRS app is pretty bad for the most part especially on Android. Read Sneakernews just now to see there was a special release. Typical Nike.

Back
Top Bottom