The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Those black/golds.
pimp.gif

Took the extra laces from the black/red and put them on the USA pair.
Fresh or nah? I think it looks pretty good, not sure if this swap had been posted.
Thanks for posting the pics, I think they look pretty good just by themselves, but next to the original white laces, I still think the OGs look way better.

I love my Fine Prints.  With that signature on the sole, I have been hesitant to wear them too much.  Got them at launch and maybe worn them 5 times, lol.  

:lol: word
The signature is a cool touch...but I won't be thinking about it when I decide what to wear

Also I dig the red laces on the USA joints, but og still a little better imo

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pics, I think they look pretty good just by themselves, but next to the original white laces, I still think the OGs look way better.

I agree with that. The red laces look real nice from the side profile (I think it's the red jumpman that makes it seem that way), but not near as good from the front. When I was looking down on my feet, they don't look as clean as the whites at all. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought, as I had not seen this done before.

I agree with that. The red laces look real nice from the side profile (I think it's the red jumpman that makes it seem that way), but not near as good from the front. When I was looking down on my feet, they don't look as clean as the whites at all. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought, as I had not seen this done before.
Haha yeah that's exactly how I felt. Side profile I was like 
eek.gif
 and then from the front I was like 
sick.gif

just got my cancellation from Nike for MVP westbrooks. the reason they gave me, they couldnt locate my size in any warehouses. :smh:

Last edited:
Not being able to obtain the RW MVP for 400 or less makes me wanna sell my Why nots.
I've been trying not to be salty about it, but damn it man... they are so clean!!
I've almost pulled the trigger on 550-600 for a pair a few times now... then I just throw my phone down in disgust. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom