[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

not a fan of the album name, but whatever 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Funny. So who is the face of music currently? You're probably say Skyzoo or some @#%!
laugh.gif
Right now Gaga got it. Kanye don't even have the choke hold beiber got on the game. When you say something like the face of music it's not just hip hop. That's a huge spectrum to say someone is the face of it.

Funny joke though.
Actually Gaga's tour is over and she's taken a back seat due to working on her new album. Aside from the meat dress and purse she hasn't been making as much noise as Kanye. And that's not to say she can't and won't soon but as of right now Kanye is the main attraction of the 2. And you make a good point with Beiber but let's be real he's not the FACE OF MUSIC. He may be more popular (only cause there's so many kids) but at the end of the day you look at who's making the most noise in music and has most critic's ears it's kanye. Critics, magazines, blogs, social networks don't care about Beiber's next single. They care about the mania he causes and the extreme fandom. More people are concerned with Kanye's next song, next performance, next surprise on stage show, etc etc. That's why Kanye is the face of music CURRENTLY! You dont have to be Michael Jackson to be the face of music.
You are ignorant.  NT does not equal "More people/rest of the world."   Gaga has been making more noise than Ye for awhile now.  
Gaga is still #1 in the world of music right now.   And get some facts....her tour is nowhere close to being over. Go catch a show if your mom can loan you the money. 
You're a moron.

Whack title.

I'm hoping when he says some he just means the Devin In A Red Dress snippet and I guess the Power remix, maybe So Appalled. Although I don't care for those last two. If Dior Denim Flow, Lord Lord Lord, or that joint with Beyonce, basically any of the other GOOD Friday songs is on this Imma be letdown.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by solidsnake

I dunno how I feel about some of the Good Fridays being on there...

why would he put already released songs on the album?

My guess would be Power Remix and Runaway are the GOOD Friday tracks that make the album.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm hoping when he says some he just means the Devin In A Red Dress snippet and I guess the Power remix, maybe So Appalled. Although I don't care for those last two. If Dior Denim Flow, Lord Lord Lord, or that joint with Beyonce, basically any of the other GOOD Friday songs is on this Imma be letdown.
this. we already know Devil In a New Dress was gonna be on the album, so hopefully its just that and maybe one more GOOD Friday song

So appalled shouldn't be on the album. Its just a song full of features, same with Monster, Lord Lord Lord. The only songs thatshould be are the power remix and devil in a new dress.

Has anyone else heard the version of "Runaway" with the heavy auto-tune on the second half of the track like the live performances? Because I heard it on the radio of all places yesterday and that's definitely not the same version iTunes has.

Lady Gaga is the face of music right now. She's a great song writer, do not forget that NT family...

Kanye West is right behind her right now though. Definitely the most relevant hip-hop musician.

The quality of music he is making is excellent.

Damn I wish Kanye & Lady Gaga went on their tour together
30t6p3b.gif

If he's gonna put the Good Friday tracks on there they should just be bonus tracks but at least we'll finally get to hear properly mixed versions of these songs. So that will be a bonus. 

Originally Posted by doyung9

Has anyone else heard the version of "Runaway" with the heavy auto-tune on the second half of the track like the live performances? Because I heard it on the radio of all places yesterday and that's definitely not the same version iTunes has.

that's the radio version and the same version he performed at the VMAs.

The definite GOOD Friday tracks that are gonna be on there are: "See Me Now" and "Runaway".  That's just off his twitter and the August uStream chat he did where he announced he was delaying the album and trying to pick a second single and specifically named it being one of those two songs.

I doubt Power Remix is gonna be on the album, if as anything more than just a bonus.  Every track with Jay was intended for the "Watch the Throne" EP.

I'm not sure about "Devil in a New Dress" but basic common sense tells you he wouldn't have only put it out as a snippet and announced that it was unfinished if he didn't intend to use it somewhere but who knows.  He did say that he would be releasing a bunch of old recordings and unfinished songs ("I'm So Appalled" was one of those old recordings, but then he went ahead and finished it.)

Christian Dior Flow is a NEWLY recorded song.  He reached out to Banks for his album, so I'm assuming that has a good chance of making it on there also.

If I had to guess I'd say of all the Jay tracks though, Monster is the most likely for the new album over "So Appalled" and "Power Remix" simply because we already know what artist cameos are on the album and that's the Nicki feature so far.

Back
Top Bottom