[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

I'm starting to not look forward to this album as much. Seems like we've already heard at least half of it....
frown.gif

I've only heard two of his Good Friday tracks, Monster was one and I didn't like it. I believe Devil in a New Dress was the other. If that's the track people said sounded like "LR Kanye," then yes, that's it.
No qualms about the title; "Good +%% Job" would have been lame. I'm looking forward to the album art.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by solidsnake

I dunno how I feel about some of the Good Fridays being on there...

why would he put already released songs on the album?

you DO know half of college dropout was put out like a year prior to the album dropping right... you DO know he has used AT LEAST one verse from those pre-debut cuts on every one of his RAP albums (obviously not including 808's) right... this wouldn't shock me in the least bit and thats why i've only heard 2 of the good friday songs
smile.gif

iTunes will be updated with the new artwork and song soon I've been told. I was w/Don C last Friday I believe, and he was dropping off the updated tracks since 'Ye tweaked them even more.

Dunno if this has been posted...but this pic is via 2dopeboyz...supposedly a Good Friday track...

20101006-KANYE.jpg

Why Lupe got his faders down and track muted though?
nerd.gif

[h2]Lloyd Banks feat. Kanye West, Swizz Beatz & Fabolous – Start It Up[/h2]October 6th, 2010

Funk Flex played it earlier today on Hot 97. It’s off Banks’ H.F.M. 2 (Hunger For More 2) due out November 23rd.

‘Ye snapped by the way.

Lloyd Banks feat. Kanye West, Swizz Beatz & Fabolous – Start It Up
[sub]Apparently Ryan Leslie does background vocals.[/sub]

Previously: Kanye x Lupe x Cudi x Banks x Pusha T? | Kanye West ft. KiD CuDi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks & Ryan Leslie – Christian Dior Denim Flow (CDQ)

Posted by @ILLIONAIRE in Music | 126 Comments »
[h2]
[/h2]
30t6p3b.gif

The album title seems like it's one word too long, but I'm not hating on it. I like 'dark' music, and if the album is as the title makes it out to be, I think I'll be pretty happy with Ye's effort.

'Runaway' film should be out in the U.S. in 2 weeks or so.

8-9 tracks off the album are supposedly played in the film as well.

'Amongst many things, Kanye revealed the following:

*He helped Nicki Minaj with her verse on Monster over a 4 day period.

*He is finishing of the Jay & Ye album in France at the end of this month.

*Bon Iver is on 9 tracks.

*Alicia Keyes performed some of the vocals on ‘Lost in The World’.

*I’m hearing that only 1 of the G.O.O.D. Friday leaks actually appear on the album.

*’So Appalled’ is his favourite G.O.O.D. Friday release so far.

*He wasn’t giving anything away re. this weeks G.O.O.D. Friday leak'

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

November 22nd it is, now just have to wait for that album title.

Random thought, and I may be the only one, but I really hope Ye' grabs John Mayer for a future GOOD Friday track.
This is going to be a great day. The Tron soundtrack comes out the same day!

Back
Top Bottom