[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

I don't think I can listen if it does leak,but I will defitnely buy it. Hopefully Kanye gets more drunk and starts talking about the album more
laugh.gif
only thing he's "spilled" is RZA doing some beats.

I don't think I can listen if it does leak,but I will defitnely buy it. Hopefully Kanye gets more drunk and starts talking about the album more
laugh.gif
only thing he's "spilled" is RZA doing some beats.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

TooReal23 is scared Yeezy is going to drop some knowledge.

Look man, its cool. just sit back and listen. Everything will be alright.

See you speak of him like he really is a god

Originally Posted by tooreal23

Suspend your bias for one moment and you might learn some things.

The only one comparing him to any god is you. Listen to the video. "I feel like I'm one of those people meant to preserve and translate the truth"

Thats fine by me. You don't know the whole truth, nor do I, and nor does he, but his perspective is something that has been a missing and integral part of the story.

Originally Posted by tooreal23

Suspend your bias for one moment and you might learn some things.

The only one comparing him to any god is you. Listen to the video. "I feel like I'm one of those people meant to preserve and translate the truth"

Thats fine by me. You don't know the whole truth, nor do I, and nor does he, but his perspective is something that has been a missing and integral part of the story.

If the album is not titled GAJ, anyone dig the title 'Power'? I think that'd be a great title, but maybe that's just me ...

If the album is not titled GAJ, anyone dig the title 'Power'? I think that'd be a great title, but maybe that's just me ...

Jay been on a roll w/ the features. Hot Toddy, Free Mason, Light Up I think he's going to body this Power (remix).
Fam will be rapping @ the age of 60 if he keeps up this pace
pimp.gif

<>.

Jay been on a roll w/ the features. Hot Toddy, Free Mason, Light Up I think he's going to body this Power (remix).
Fam will be rapping @ the age of 60 if he keeps up this pace
pimp.gif

<>.

As much as I love Jay murdering tracks...
Id rather him not do a Power Remix...

Someone who Ye hasnt worked with recently or alot..

Just my opinion tho..

Just my opinion tho..

the band, AOS is gonna be in the Power video. and supposedly, Kanye and Hype Williams are working on a "movie that's split up into 6 parts." i suppose this is coming after Power since someone else directed Power.

the band, AOS is gonna be in the Power video. and supposedly, Kanye and Hype Williams are working on a "movie that's split up into 6 parts." i suppose this is coming after Power since someone else directed Power.

I truly wanna hold out on the leaks, but the NT comments on the album are going to rell me
smh.gif
:O .

When I start hearing album of the year & the word "masterpiece" I'ma fall helpless and sneak preview the album..

I truly wanna hold out on the leaks, but the NT comments on the album are going to rell me
smh.gif
:O .

When I start hearing album of the year & the word "masterpiece" I'ma fall helpless and sneak preview the album..

ive only heard power, im avoiding everything else by avoiding this thread, im gonna give in soon tho lol

ive only heard power, im avoiding everything else by avoiding this thread, im gonna give in soon tho lol

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Just my opinion tho..

Exactly what i was saying. I would rather somebody we would least expect IMO but would none the less murder the track.

Nas?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Just my opinion tho..

Exactly what i was saying. I would rather somebody we would least expect IMO but would none the less murder the track.

Nas?

pimp.gif

Nothing to do with the album but nevertheless
2utj8ns.jpg

"No seriously ... I said my teeth are real diamonds... these are not fronts... I replaced my bottom row of teeth with diamonds"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom