[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

If the album is not titled GAJ, anyone dig the title 'Power'? I think that'd be a great title, but maybe that's just me ...

I do. I was thinking about this earlier. I really like "The Power" for a title. So much so that I took that fan-made album cover and added it as a title. If anyone wants to let the OG artist know I appreciate his artwork, that'd be cool.

thepowertagged.jpg

Sorry bout the tag, but I'm not gonna let someone steal my work (partly) this time. @@+% Mediatakeout and the other sites who steal from us.
But if someone wants to forward this to Kanye, be my guest
smile.gif
Just dont give me all the credit. I'm not about potential lawsuits from the original artist.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

If the album is not titled GAJ, anyone dig the title 'Power'? I think that'd be a great title, but maybe that's just me ...

I do. I was thinking about this earlier. I really like "The Power" for a title. So much so that I took that fan-made album cover and added it as a title. If anyone wants to let the OG artist know I appreciate his artwork, that'd be cool.

thepowertagged.jpg

Sorry bout the tag, but I'm not gonna let someone steal my work (partly) this time. @@+% Mediatakeout and the other sites who steal from us.
But if someone wants to forward this to Kanye, be my guest
smile.gif
Just dont give me all the credit. I'm not about potential lawsuits from the original artist.

^ are you serious? LOL. all you did was add a name, two words, and a tag. If anyone "stole" anything it was you. Adding your sig to it, and saying not to give you all the credit was sorta corny.

either way, I don't like the title "Power". However, at the same time I think he should move away from the school/job theme. To me "Graduation" was very symbolic of him growing up and moving in the ranks of artists. What about leaving the album untitled? As in, nothing needs to be said...

^ are you serious? LOL. all you did was add a name, two words, and a tag. If anyone "stole" anything it was you. Adding your sig to it, and saying not to give you all the credit was sorta corny.

either way, I don't like the title "Power". However, at the same time I think he should move away from the school/job theme. To me "Graduation" was very symbolic of him growing up and moving in the ranks of artists. What about leaving the album untitled? As in, nothing needs to be said...

Decided that this will be my first album I hold off on the leaks until Sept 14th or a full DL version comes out.

Hope its worth the wait, but when I go to spark then put it on this %@$+ better be mind blowing

Decided that this will be my first album I hold off on the leaks until Sept 14th or a full DL version comes out.

Hope its worth the wait, but when I go to spark then put it on this %@$+ better be mind blowing

any clue about what the "ROSEWOOD MOVEMENT" might be about?

Either way, this pic is dope as hell.

[h2] STREET STYLE | Kanye West & The Rosewood Movement [/h2]
transparent.png
Friday, July 30, 2010 at 6:18 PM William Yan

SS_KanyeWest_MenInBlack_WYjpg
Virgil Abloh, Jaleel Williams, Don C., & Kanye West, Photo: William Yan

Kanye West and his crew out all dipped in suits were out in the streets yesterday, with no paparazzi around, Kanye tweeted and his favorite street style photographer William Yan who shot him previously answered his tweet.

Kanye_West_Tweets_July292010.jpg

Tweet Link |

*UPDATE 7/30/2010 8:35pm: Virgil Abloh popped into Prohibit NYC and helped us out with the whole suit look known as the "Rosewood movement, suits all day" and tipped me off about the new kid on the crew, Jaleel Williams.

any clue about what the "ROSEWOOD MOVEMENT" might be about?

Either way, this pic is dope as hell.

[h2] STREET STYLE | Kanye West & The Rosewood Movement [/h2]
transparent.png
Friday, July 30, 2010 at 6:18 PM William Yan

SS_KanyeWest_MenInBlack_WYjpg
Virgil Abloh, Jaleel Williams, Don C., & Kanye West, Photo: William Yan

Kanye West and his crew out all dipped in suits were out in the streets yesterday, with no paparazzi around, Kanye tweeted and his favorite street style photographer William Yan who shot him previously answered his tweet.

Kanye_West_Tweets_July292010.jpg

Tweet Link |

*UPDATE 7/30/2010 8:35pm: Virgil Abloh popped into Prohibit NYC and helped us out with the whole suit look known as the "Rosewood movement, suits all day" and tipped me off about the new kid on the crew, Jaleel Williams.

Was with Kanye's 'intern/assistant,' Jalil, for a little while on Friday. Didn't really hound him for info, but he confirmed what he's heard is nuts (although, I'm sure he wouldn't have said otherwise, regardless). Surreal for a 16 year old talk about 'Ye so casually, but much respect to the kid.

Fact I found interesting - he said Ye doesn't own a cell phone. Yest. Kanye confirmed ha

24ciaex.jpg

2vl9lcn.jpg

Was with Kanye's 'intern/assistant,' Jalil, for a little while on Friday. Didn't really hound him for info, but he confirmed what he's heard is nuts (although, I'm sure he wouldn't have said otherwise, regardless). Surreal for a 16 year old talk about 'Ye so casually, but much respect to the kid.

Fact I found interesting - he said Ye doesn't own a cell phone. Yest. Kanye confirmed ha

24ciaex.jpg

2vl9lcn.jpg

Not gassed over anything
eyes.gif
Just bored. Besides, the text options on my computer arent great so I had to work with what I had
embarassed.gif

The whole passing it on thing, just a joke. But it's hard to make jokes clear on the internet I guess .

Back
Top Bottom