[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Nothing to do with the album but nevertheless
2utj8ns.jpg

"No seriously ... I said my teeth are real diamonds... these are not fronts... I replaced my bottom row of teeth with diamonds"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

As much as I love Jay murdering tracks...
Id rather him not do a Power Remix...

Someone who Ye hasnt worked with recently or alot..

Just my opinion tho..

Exactly what i was saying. I would rather somebody we would least expect IMO but would none the less murder the track.

Nas?

pimp.gif
andre-3000.jpg

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

As much as I love Jay murdering tracks...
Id rather him not do a Power Remix...

Someone who Ye hasnt worked with recently or alot..

Just my opinion tho..

Exactly what i was saying. I would rather somebody we would least expect IMO but would none the less murder the track.

Nas?

pimp.gif
andre-3000.jpg

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

2utj8ns.jpg

"No seriously ... I said my teeth are real diamonds... these are not fronts... I replaced my bottom row of teeth with diamonds"

laugh.gif

If t hey were real, they woulda been lookin' like Birdman/Wanye's bottom teeth....

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

2utj8ns.jpg

laugh.gif

If t hey were real, they woulda been lookin' like Birdman/Wanye's bottom teeth....

Originally Posted by ricky robot

So which CDQ tracks have leaked already?
nerd.gif
Power is pretty much the only record out. Then there's the Monster snippet with Rozzay.

And if you haven't seen the facebook vids yet, those are acapella performances of Chain Heavy and Mama's Boyfriend.

Originally Posted by ricky robot

So which CDQ tracks have leaked already?
nerd.gif
Power is pretty much the only record out. Then there's the Monster snippet with Rozzay.

And if you haven't seen the facebook vids yet, those are acapella performances of Chain Heavy and Mama's Boyfriend.

Back
Top Bottom