[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Not gassed over anything
eyes.gif
Just bored. Besides, the text options on my computer arent great so I had to work with what I had
embarassed.gif

The whole passing it on thing, just a joke. But it's hard to make jokes clear on the internet I guess .

::

Jay-Z, Kanye AND the asian girl all have their uncomfortable awkward face on

Jay-Z, Kanye AND the asian girl all have their uncomfortable awkward face on

Pretty close to red and gold in colors for shade , like a sun shaded two gold and red colors must be my red.himself kanye west laying on it , arms crossed about a standing lay, big performance bet chain.with pastelle color shapes and print.red fararri's, lamborghini, rover, bentley,Aston Martin, that Scott starch car ummm
smile.gif
forgot name all in red gold fades separates in front of his body laying on sun and bow and arrows design ,army pharaohs should fill .if have time will draw. Now back to this iPad I am using go cop it its amazing .and let me pay some more music. Thanks.bangers!

Pretty close to red and gold in colors for shade , like a sun shaded two gold and red colors must be my red.himself kanye west laying on it , arms crossed about a standing lay, big performance bet chain.with pastelle color shapes and print.red fararri's, lamborghini, rover, bentley,Aston Martin, that Scott starch car ummm
smile.gif
forgot name all in red gold fades separates in front of his body laying on sun and bow and arrows design ,army pharaohs should fill .if have time will draw. Now back to this iPad I am using go cop it its amazing .and let me pay some more music. Thanks.bangers!

Originally Posted by Tito516

smile.gif
eek.gif

moz-screenshot-13.png
moz-screenshot-14.png

smile.gif
eek.gif

moz-screenshot-13.png
moz-screenshot-14.png

smile.gif

PLEASE STOP POSTING

smile.gif

PLEASE STOP POSTING

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

smile.gif

PLEASE STOP POSTING
Tito>You

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

smile.gif

PLEASE STOP POSTING
Tito>You

Back
Top Bottom