[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

The whole mood of the album just makes you feel powerful.

The Blame Game is **#king epic.
pimp.gif
I've listened to the Aphex Twin sample he used on the regular ever since that SNL parody skit and I can't believe dude used it in a song. So epic
smokin.gif

I think the album is nearly flawless.

The only flaw IMO is "Gorgeous". Just isn't on par with the other songs IMO.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I think the album is nearly flawless.

The only flaw IMO is "Gorgeous". Just isn't on par with the other songs IMO.
Buggin. Top 5 song on the album. I'd sooner call Hell Of A Life or Lost In The World a flaw.

Chain Heavy is nowhere near as good as i anticipated. i saw something that said MIA was featured on there.. what happened to that? i thought the beat was gonna be some disgusting, melt your face type #%%% but that song is mediocre. i see why it didn't make the album.

I'm REALLY feeling Blame Game. Son went IN on this album. He may have reserved his spot on number 1 on my list.

SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO THROW THE VERSES FROM "CHAIN HEAVY" ON A DIFFERENT BEAT
gritty %%% boom bap type %**%

something hard

because the words are dope, but the beat doesnt match, way too mellow 

chain heavy is dope as hell but i was expecting a beat w/ some loud #$% bass honestly.

maybe the bonus version will be different then then the good friday one?

The Gorgeous track has a "broadcast radio revolution" feel with the way he dialed the vocals. Communicating to the masses

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Originally Posted by jmal519

in All of the Lights, who's are the male vocals that sing the chorus before alicia keys comes in.

is that elton john or charlie wilson?

98% sure that's elton
it's @%%$++% GOTTA be him. that's who i always thought it was, sounds a lot like him.

I'm surprised to see The-Dream pop up a couple times, thought that was Vernon on Hell of a Life and not him.

and what's up with CuDi not being credited as Getting Out Our Dreams? i guess he's not officially G.O.O.D...

Only times I clearly hear him is around the first minute where they say "fast cars, shooting stars" and again at the very end. Listening for distinct artists is actually kinda fun
laugh.gif

call me crazy, but i always thought that sounded like the Biebster.
Na man
laugh.gif
lol. The amount of times I smashed to Dream's first album, I recognize that falsetto anywhere
laugh.gif

I hate calling #%%! a Classic but this here is nothing short of amazing. The way Dark Fantasy sets the tone Im glad they left Nicki in the intro. The whole album is eargasmic I can only imagine how it sounds to those who didnt hear the GOOD Fridays
sick.gif

This and that Cee Lo album are a clutch ending to the 4th Quarter

are the Bonus tracks only for the iTunes release, or are they going to be on the Deluxe (physical copy) as well?
and the only other thing the deluxe has is the Runaway movie right?
i'm trying to figure out whether i should cop the deluxe/normal/ or just DL it for free

i can't knock Kanye for puttin Rick Ross on DINAD. Not the biggest Ross fan, but 2010 has been a good year for him. I would've liked to see a Nas or Ghostface, but I think Ross' style compliments the beat.

Originally Posted by enrique23

are the Bonus tracks only for the iTunes release, or are they going to be on the Deluxe (physical copy) as well?
and the only other thing the deluxe has is the Runaway movie right?
i'm trying to figure out whether i should cop the deluxe/normal/ or just DL it for free

Buy the normal and download the bonus tracks?

Originally Posted by cartune

This and that Cee Lo album are a clutch ending to the 4th Quarter

%!$@!*@%%@## THIS!!!

and i think i'm the only one who isn't really feeling blame game like that... the second verse with the different effects on his voice was extra/unnecessary imo

Okay I'm confused. Who is Chris Rock "talking" to at the end of Blame Game? It's not Amber Rose? And is there some hidden message I'm not getting about this song?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Russell's letter really moved me
embarassed.gif
but according to some cats...kanye west owes nuffin to dame dash...
eyes.gif

Give it a rest champ.  Right now Kanye West is relevant and Dame Dash is not.  Things happen for a reason.

Does anyone know exactly who is on All of the Lights....and when exactly you can identify (if at all) their voices? Just curious if this is published somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom