[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

I think I'd appreciate "Gorgeous" A LOT more if his voice wasn't so distorted. That #%%# %!%!+ it up for me...

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I don't understand why people are hating So Appalled. The man gives it to you for free it's masterpiece, if he throws it on the album its terrible.
laugh.gif
that is so true. NT was goin crazy for this joint when it was released as a GOOD Friday track, but now everyone hates it. I really dont like So Appalled that much, but I didnt like it when it first came out either. which is why I was so dissapointed when it was revelaved that it would be on the album along with Monster. those 2 tracks are automatic skips for me.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

lol...dude really didnt promote it much....Ive seen no commercials....no appearances....nothing this week....

any other artist would be aall over the place promoting. guess there was no money left "lol

There's a commercial, it's been running since last week. But it pops up here and there.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by RoOk

^ Gorgeous?

"C'mon Son"

Exactly, dudes are really sleeping on Gorgeous like those weren't arguably Ye's top verses on the album?
And nice avy 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word. Good look
laugh.gif

But i agree with dude who said his 3rd verse in this song is the best on the album. Ye' spit that verse so
pimp.gif

I can't stop playing Lost in the World/Who Will Survive in America
pimp.gif

I really like the album, though I agree with some criticisms that it doesn't cohere all that well. Still really good music.

I don't like Monster, and I'm also surprised people like Blame Game so much, since I think it's kinda lacking.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by RoOk

^ Gorgeous?

"C'mon Son"

Exactly, dudes are really sleeping on Gorgeous like those weren't arguably Ye's top verses on the album?
And nice avy 
laugh.gif

For bruh gorgeous was up there... "Choke a south park writer with a fish ****" 
pimp.gif

That avy is dope. Song is dope

Copped the album at Newbury Comics on release date.

$18.99 for the deluxe
smile.gif

This album is "transcending". This is a masterpiece that pushes the Hip-Hop genre foward and should make artists work harder.

five classic album in a row?! who has this type of discography?!
glasses.gif

"Can we get much higher?"

kanyewest.jpg

Originally Posted by proper english

best album to date?  naaaah. 

IMO its:

College Dropout
Graduation

MBDTF

Late Regis

808s
Naw, I agree with earlier comments about Late Registration just not having that replay factor on a lot of songs for some reason, but it's definitely over Graduation.
And so is MBDTF.

Both in my opinion of course. I acknowledge that Graduation had "I Wonder" "Flashing Lights" "Can't Tell Me Nothing" "Stronger" and "Good Morning" as standout tracks, but actually looking through Late Registration and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, there were only like 2 or 3 weak songs on either album, compared to Graduation's "Drunk and Hot Girls" "Barry Bonds" and songs like "Good Life" "Champion" and pretty much everything else that were just average.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

$18.99 for the deluxe
smile.gif

This album is "transcending". This is a masterpiece that pushes the Hip-Hop genre foward and should make artists work harder.

five classic album in a row?! who has this type of discography?!
glasses.gif

"Can we get much higher?"

kanyewest.jpg

I'm a huge 'Ye fan but no way in hell was 808's a classic man. There were about only 2 songs that were okay to me. As for the rest I agree but keep 808's out of there.

Hopefully "Watch The Throne" with Jay turns out to be a classic

$18.99 for the deluxe
smile.gif

five classic album in a row?!
who has this type of discography?!
glasses.gif

kanyewest.jpg

come on son, 5 classic albums? 808 was classic? Why don't you stick to bumping old threads with videos

if he had switched so appalled with the joy and do the whole cd in auto tone would be way better also take out all the guest except for so appalled 

For those with the Late Registration DigiPak, what is included that is different than the standard jewel case.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Gunitjordan

if he had switched so appalled with the joy and do the whole cd in auto tone would be way better also take out all the guest except for so appalled 

This is a joke, right?

Originally Posted by iLLest

Why does Ye' do this to himself? During the first weeeeek. I really wanted him to beat TSwift. 
Stopped his concert and had a 10 minute rant to go over the TSwift and Bush comments. Although I love this man for what he does and says, he should pick and choose when to do these things. He was doing soo goood.

http://new.music.yahoo.co...ims-today-exploited-him/

iLLest!

this is the vid for those who haven't seen it

30t6p3b.gif
Kanye sure knows how to piss people off. he does a good a** job on that(pun intened). he just gotta let his opinion be heard no mattter what. he's very egotistical. and this is suppose to be the "voice of our generation?" child please

All that speech needed was the 8:00 minute mark to 9:22... I think that summed everything up perfectly & got the message across.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

$18.99 for the deluxe
smile.gif

glasses.gif

kanyewest.jpg

come on son, 5 classic albums? 808 was classic? Why don't you stick to bumping old threads with videos

808's was classic, pimpin'.... One of the most well put together experimental albums....

five classics ina  row. Wow.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

$18.99 for the deluxe
smile.gif

glasses.gif

kanyewest.jpg

808's was classic, pimpin'.... One of the most well put together experimental albums....

five classics ina  row. Wow.

I'm thinking your just trolling but naa man,it was more of a failed experiment to me.It was a MAJOR disappointment. LR/CD are givens. Most of you didn't like Graduation but I loved it,it might even be my fav 'ye album . MBTDF belongs right up there with LR/CD,that's how good I found it. He just makes good music(no pun intended).I'm also hoping that WTT with Jay is gonna be another great album.

Back
Top Bottom