[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

When was budden's last hit?
Obviously he doesn't know good music because if he did he'd have a better career, and would understand that
every album needs some commercial songs to attract a wider audience.

When was budden's last hit?
Obviously he doesn't know good music because if he did he'd have a better career, and would understand that
every album needs some commercial songs to attract a wider audience.

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif
i swear NT hates women. aside from Jay's classic Light Up verse, Nicki really did have the best guest feature on the album. no, she didn't exhibit any amazing lyrical techniques but believe it or not, there are more factors in MCing than lyrics. her presence on that song was undeniable and much more demanding of the listener's attention than T.I.'s and Jeezy's easily.

so i guess Wayne doesn't count either huh?
smh.gif
...its not about hating on her...she may have the "presence" on the track but when your lyrics are that bad, thats undeniable...im all for female mc's especially when they can really spit and give %+%@%! a run for there money/outshine dudes on a track...nicki isn't making any dudes, or chicks for that matter, nervous when she step in the booth to drop a verse....substance > style

just listened to the new joint...sounds like album filler to me...

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif
i swear NT hates women. aside from Jay's classic Light Up verse, Nicki really did have the best guest feature on the album. no, she didn't exhibit any amazing lyrical techniques but believe it or not, there are more factors in MCing than lyrics. her presence on that song was undeniable and much more demanding of the listener's attention than T.I.'s and Jeezy's easily.

so i guess Wayne doesn't count either huh?
smh.gif
...its not about hating on her...she may have the "presence" on the track but when your lyrics are that bad, thats undeniable...im all for female mc's especially when they can really spit and give %+%@%! a run for there money/outshine dudes on a track...nicki isn't making any dudes, or chicks for that matter, nervous when she step in the booth to drop a verse....substance > style

just listened to the new joint...sounds like album filler to me...

You guys crazy if you don't like See Me Now... What do you guys want, 15 tracks just like Power???
grin.gif

You guys need to get some realistic expectations.
eyes.gif

You guys crazy if you don't like See Me Now... What do you guys want, 15 tracks just like Power???
grin.gif

eyes.gif

havent listened to the track yet..ill chime in on the minaj contro(VERSE)y..lol Nikki killed it yall buggin...besides Jay's verse on TML she had the best one on the album...Her lyrics weren't Jay or Nas Status but she attacked it and flowed well..

havent listened to the track yet..ill chime in on the minaj contro(VERSE)y..lol Nikki killed it yall buggin...besides Jay's verse on TML she had the best one on the album...Her lyrics weren't Jay or Nas Status but she attacked it and flowed well..

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

this N said his first watch was a fossil....now he's in The Leave....looking for fossils.

Come on man
smh.gif
Louvre*

Stereogum says a Bon Iver collaboration might be on the new album.
I know. I corrected myself in my next post. Didn't think that one went through.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

this N said his first watch was a fossil....now he's in The Leave....looking for fossils.

Come on man
smh.gif
Louvre*

Stereogum says a Bon Iver collaboration might be on the new album.
I know. I corrected myself in my next post. Didn't think that one went through.

Originally Posted by Watchmen

grin.gif

eyes.gif
so i need to get realistic expectations, which in turns mean i have to like everything he puts out?
indifferent.gif
...everyone has different taste...just cause you and many others may feel a track, doesn't mean everyone else is suppose to feel the same way...

Originally Posted by Watchmen

grin.gif

eyes.gif
so i need to get realistic expectations, which in turns mean i have to like everything he puts out?
indifferent.gif
...everyone has different taste...just cause you and many others may feel a track, doesn't mean everyone else is suppose to feel the same way...

See Me Now joint is alright.

Beyonce caught me off guard with her N bomb.
laugh.gif

See Me Now joint is alright.

Beyonce caught me off guard with her N bomb.
laugh.gif

This song is trash. Amped for the Power Remix on Friday though. Just like I wanted, with Jay spittin' on it.
pimp.gif

This song is trash. Amped for the Power Remix on Friday though. Just like I wanted, with Jay spittin' on it.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom