[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by and1play5

Originally Posted by hella handsome

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I need more G.O.O.D Music 

Could I get that album art breh?
Here you go-
tumblrl6cy5bbmkh1qzmoy7.jpg

But I like this one too-

48388360104369bf26f0b.jpg

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

why would it be offensive?

When I first saw the image on Twitter, I immediately thought to myself that there would be a lot of people complaining about it, but then quickly changed my mind about how bad the reception would be when I thought about the fact that Kanye had posted it. I'm usually laughing at most of the things people on here, and the rest of the internet, find offensive, but I thought they would actually have something to complain about this time. Besides the nutjobs who are saying he's literally the devil, I hadn't seen anyone state any qualms they had about it.

I think there would have been a lot fewer welcoming laughs, and a lot more complaints if this had been posted by some non-black individual who implied that that should be how Kanye's album cover should look. If that were the case, I think more people would be questioning that person's motives, and accuse that person of depicting black men as sex fiends. The white (I presume) angel, or whatever it is, on top of him adds to that notion.

I mean, look at it. I'm convinced there would have been an uproar if a non-black person had posted the image. It would have been labeled nothing short of racism.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm not speaking skill wise. I'm saying I rather listen to Cudi's songs slightly over Kanye.

Maybe it's because I just saw Cudi live on Thursday and have never seen Ye... but he brought so much energy to his performance.

I don't even really consider Cudder a rapper.... but I just love his music. Maybe because I can relate to him more than 'Ye.

Ye's production is what makes him what he is.
Um, alright.

Do yourself a favor and see Kanye perform live. There really is no one on his level when it comes to showmanship and live performance.

^ Truth.
The Glow in the Dark Tour was 
pimp.gif
x100.  Hopefully they put a G.O.O.D. Music tour together.

Originally Posted by JUS3

^ Truth.
The Glow in the Dark Tour was 
pimp.gif
x100.  Hopefully they put a G.O.O.D. Music tour together.

Co-sign, I've been diieing so Ye live again since G.I.T.D. tour. Its been over 2 years

October 18, 2010. Well, rapper Kanye West wanted attention . . . now he's got it. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that Wal-Mart is REFUSING to carry Kanye West's new album - unless he changes the album cover.

According to reports, Wal-Mart (a Christian company) is concerned with the "overly sexual and demon images" on the album cover.

Wow . . . we kinda agree with Wal-Mart . . . Change that +$@ Ye. We're all just gonna have to pray for dude . . .

http://mto.mediatakeout.com/44196/r...il_worshipping_theme_details.html?image=49185

i see Kanye got his promo for his album out

Why should ye' change it though? How many of ya wanna bet if a white band or solo artist had a album like that they would be fine.

Forget Wal-mart those bums never have explicit versions.

I dont like the cover though, dont want to be looking at hat mess on my ipod
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Do yourself a favor and see Kanye perform live. There really is no one on his level when it comes to showmanship and live performance.

LOL.
Aw where's the joke?

There is no one seeing 'Ye other than Jay really in terms of live performance.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL.
Aw where's the joke?

grin.gif

Jay's not seeing Ye in the Live Performance category...
i've seen alot of concerts in my life, but GITD blew everything away

LOL.
Aw where's the joke?

grin.gif

In hip hop........The Roots.  If you dudes were truly in awe after seeing Ye in concert you dudes are doing a great injustice to yourselves if you haven't ever seen The Roots live.  Outside of hip hop and even overall in to this very day.........Prince. 

LOL.
Aw where's the joke?

grin.gif

I'm not here to argue cause I've never seen Ye. But there's a bunch in that category. Prince, MJ, James Brown, Bowie, EOTS, Jonsi, M.I.A, etc. Hell people are saying Roger Waters tour right now is the best in 10 years. And I'm not taking anything away from the GITD tour Kanye is an artist so I'm sure it was mind blowing but most people who say comments like "No one is seeing Ye" have probably been to under 5 concerts in their life.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

LOL.
Aw where's the joke?

grin.gif

Far as hip-hop goes...if you mean by hoppin around the stage doing jumping jacks and sezuire like movements and making the crowd go "wow he is really moving around up there" than yes no one is seeing Ye....but if ya just talkin bout music, crowd going word for word with you every song, Jay got em...imo, too many hits, too many "thats my #%#$% song!"

eek.gif
Kanye album cover was banned in the U.S. cuz it depicted him gettin ucked by Taylor Swift a white angel/monster, all while gettin isht faced?
nerd.gif

Looks familiar.

I see what u did there Kanye, I see!

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

eek.gif
Kanye album cover was banned in the U.S. cuz it depicted him gettin ucked by Taylor Swift a white angel/monster, all while gettin isht faced?
nerd.gif

Looks familiar.

nerd.gif

Epidemik The Great wrote:

i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:

Deuce King wrote:

LOL.
Aw where's the joke?

grin.gif

Far as hip-hop goes...if you mean by hoppin around the stage doing jumping jacks and sezuire like movements and making the crowd go "wow he is really moving around up there" than yes no one is seeing Ye....but if ya just talkin bout music, crowd going word for word with you every song, Jay got em...imo, too many hits, too many "thats my #%#$% song!"

When I say Jay Live at the Home and Home show it was unlike anything I've ever seen.

I'll reserve judgement for when I see 'Ye live... but Jigga put on a hell of a show for 90 minutes and had everyone going nuts.

Originally Posted by RoOk

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Looks familiar.

nerd.gif

eek.gif

I know I'm super late, but I listened to runaway for the first time yesterday. when those synth strings come in it's just absolute
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom