The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Im a Beast @ this Game ...
Me and two other people worked %@%+ in Body Count Yesterday...
outnumbered 3 vs 7

PSN- MegaMayhem
add me if you play often

who evers down to play..i feel like going at it..ima hop on in soon.. psn: josizzle24..ill play till wenever

Originally Posted by 2o4

people who cant add, boost, battousai, and chris can feel free to add me, im pretty much always on and i have those three on my list, i got room for about 25 more.
I'll add you when I get on tonight. psn is Noskey.

Anyone know what level I have to get to before I can be like a medic or sniper or something?

There needs to be bigger consequences than just negative points for the outta control guy with the damn missile/grenade/rocket launcher on your team. I gotblown up 5 #$%@ times cuz dude decided he needed to clear the way during S&D.
indifferent.gif

All of my data got erased after our MP game. I am not playing the campaign again. I am pissed.

roll.gif
7-0 sweep in a MP game. We owned them in every match.

Just letting you guys know I'll be away from the PS3 till Sunday, BCCAA Provincials are this weekend, we fly out tomorrow morning. Please don't kick meout of the clan.

Have a fun weekend, though, y'all are safe till Sunday.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

There needs to be bigger consequences than just negative points for the outta control guy with the damn missile/grenade/rocket launcher on your team. I got blown up 5 #$%@ times cuz dude decided he needed to clear the way during S&D.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
if not that, someone throws a grenade into a room you tryto run back to the door away, and there's someone there standing in front of the door not letting you out
indifferent.gif

just finished single player

the ending is possibly the most anticlimactic crap i've ever witnessed

and why is b0it0i23 not on the clan list, preposterous

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

just finished single player

the ending is possibly the most anticlimactic crap i've ever witnessed
Wow, took the words right away from my fingers.
Spoiler [+]
I mean, not even getting to fight Visari! wth! Not to mention that clip at the end was short as hell.
Oh but I beat Radic in 15 minutes, I guess that was good enough for a trophy.

If you still need a PS3, dell has a 20% off with free shipping right now...

An 80gb for about $320 shipped. With Killzone 2, you're less than retail for just the system...
pimp.gif

Codes are:

Z0WPL1J0CC3W47

PLDWH47D$6BT2J

The second one may be expired, but one of them should be good until the 24th or 26th of this month...

dudes with shotguns are ruthless in this game.
run-up. pull trigger. repeat.

all i hear in close-quarters levels are shotgun blasts going off in tandem

SMH.

Originally Posted by nnarum

If you still need a PS3, dell has a 20% off with free shipping right now...

An 80gb for about $320 shipped. With Killzone 2, you're less than retail for just the system...
pimp.gif

Codes are:

Z0WPL1J0CC3W47

PLDWH47D$6BT2J

The second one may be expired, but one of them should be good until the 24th or 26th of this month...

do these codes work on any purchase?

Originally Posted by proper english

dudes with shotguns are ruthless in this game.
run-up. pull trigger. repeat.

all i hear in close-quarters levels are shotgun blasts going off in tandem

SMH.
Yeah it gets annoying....I never use the shotgun....I hate it and for some reason i can't aim with it.....I just use the assault rifle andwhen i run into someone with a shotgun i just jump around and try to keep the crosshairs on their head so they go down quick....works pretty good for me
pimp.gif

Boost, check my stats in-game. I need to be on the NT KL clan. I'm in the top 10,000 people and I've got pretty good stats. This is my resume, lol.

It's funny because I rarely used the shotty in the first game but I find myself having to depend on it more in this one. Maybe it's because so manypeople use it that I'm being forced to...I don't know. But it works well for me sometimes since I like being in the middle of the action.

I was
pimp.gif
with the grenades in the first KZ, but it's getting me a while to get used to these ones...timing and distance of throws are off.

JRP, when you jump up and down do you ever use pistols? I think it would work real well for something like that, especially aiming for the head.

is it just me or is this game getting way too wild now that every match is getting dominated by people with rocket launchers and grenade launchers, every matchis non stop grenades and rockets

When it comes to the shotgun just keep your distance from it, the rilfe has great medium range. Shotgun is only effective up close.

Back
Top Bottom