The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

laugh.gif

S'all good. One game I had 52 deaths, closest person to me had like 38 deaths. I was in like 3rd place though.
pimp.gif

F work, time to pwn some n00bs.

Boost stays either on NT KL chat, AIM, texting, or phone calls. Can't you take care of your business in a timely manner?

eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
I wish I had friends
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Boost, when you going to cancel folks that don't accept the clan invite?

Just wondering if I should start a NT Clan #2 or just wait on you.

Start #2!

Edit: Setting up multiple turrets around corners ftw!

Most of the time the people who walk around commit that tryna blow em up
laugh.gif

what we need to do is challenge some clans, we need to get that valor up. i wanna hear other clans sayin "ahh !$+# its N-T-K-L, back out" word toCOD4
pimp.gif

also, i cant stand the shotgun. while it is power its too cot damn slow. thats something i gotta work on.

i also feel like i need to improve my a game a lil bit, such as work on my aim, die less, and stop rushing. i wont be on till tommorow, i gotta get ready forthis interview. wish me luck guys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I'm #70 on the list. I'm in the same boat, except I've only had my PS for a couple weeks and am "B" team material still. In most FPSI'm a scout/sniper, I'm only a SGT Major so far and getting my scout badge is a while away.

But even with a normal rifle over 30% of my kills are headshots, I'm close to 90 already. JUST GIVE ME A #%#%%@* SNIPER RIFLE!!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

F work, time to pwn some n00bs.

Boost stays either on NT KL chat, AIM, texting, or phone calls. Can't you take care of your business in a timely manner?

eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
I wish I had friends
frown.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I just dominated right now, where are my critics?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Either tonight or tomorrow.

bad religion i got your msg but was in an intense match

games get mad intense now, i dont even have time to check my score haha

love it, and finally got the controls down

Chris throwing the grenade in the room and murkin' me...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Joint was a cluster !%$%, went from #2 to #5 on the team after 5 straight deaths
sick.gif

I hate to say it... but this game is kind of ******ed in a bad way... it is so ridiculously hard to do anything. The melee attack is pointless.... earlier in agame I snuck up on someone and tried to melee them from behind and my guy completely missed...if you want to kill anyone you have to do it completely slow.....hopefully once I unlock some stuff it'll get better but geeze right now the controls of the game are COMPLETELY killing it for me

The maps are dope and the graphics are dope...but it feels SOOOO unresponsive
eyes.gif

We should start picking dudes to lead us in clan battles. We need to get a W under our belt soooo, I nominate

Chris
iKoN
J-DIDDS

They are probably the best 3 that I've seen. Anybody else have any recommendations?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

We should start picking dudes to lead us in clan battles. We need to get a W under our belt soooo, I nominate

Chris
iKoN
J-DIDDS

They are probably the best 3 that I've seen. Anybody else have any recommendations?
Yeah I think they are top 3...maybe even tdog too....I'm ready for clan battles though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I hate to say it... but this game is kind of ******ed in a bad way... it is so ridiculously hard to do anything. The melee attack is pointless.... earlier in a game I snuck up on someone and tried to melee them from behind and my guy completely missed...if you want to kill anyone you have to do it completely slow..... hopefully once I unlock some stuff it'll get better but geeze right now the controls of the game are COMPLETELY killing it for me

The maps are dope and the graphics are dope...but it feels SOOOO unresponsive
eyes.gif

Melee is one of my favorite things to do. Keep tapping R3, the first tap winds up and the repetitive taps after just keeps bashing without winding up, twohits=kill. If that makes sense.

This game makes NO sense to me.... close combat is so difficult...
indifferent.gif
First things FIRST. This is NOT Call of Duty 4/5. Remember that, put it in the back of your pocket for because you may just forget. Next controlswill take time to get use too, especially if your a COD4/5 fan. At least 75% of the people in the thread have had ahell of problems with the controls when they first started playing it, now... it's a cake walk. Just keep practicing, learn to shoot from the hip more thanAIM. Don't rely on melee, this isn't Halo 3. Run with the [NT] clan, we always have a room up and everybody is cool as !+!%, will help you out, getyour rank up and stuff. Just keep practicing, you'll get better.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Chris
iKoN
J-DIDDS

Yeah I think they are top 3...maybe even tdog too....I'm ready for clan battles though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I forgot about you too fam, your good as hell.

This game makes NO sense to me.... close combat is so difficult...
indifferent.gif
First things FIRST. This is NOT Call of Duty 4/5. Remember that, put it in the back of your pocket for because you may just forget. Next controls will take time to get use too, especially if your a COD4/5 fan. At least 75% of the people in the thread have had a hell of problems with the controls when they first started playing it, now... it's a cake walk. Just keep practicing, learn to shoot from the hip more than AIM. Don't rely on melee, this isn't Halo 3. Run with the [NT] clan, we always have a room up and everybody is cool as !+!%, will help you out, get your rank up and stuff. Just keep practicing, you'll get better.
Yeah you have to remember this is Killzone 2 not CoD.....I would recommend you change the controls to Alternate 2 if you haven'talready....Also idk how you play, but i increased the sensitivity and it helped a lot. Also don't aim with the assault rifle unless you see someonestanding still and have a clear chance to put a few shots in their head...Aim from the hip and shoot in bursts..it works fine for me... I don't even likeusing any other gun really besides the regular rifle you start with...

Chris
iKoN
J-DIDDS

Those 3 were the best from what I saw in the games I joined in. Not throwing my name in the running, but lately I've been holding my own andkeeping up with the rest of the clan.

Back
Top Bottom