The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

WHAT THE HELL KINDA TEAM MATCHING IS THIS? smh, they put me and 2 other dudes against the world and chris is invisible.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

WHAT THE HELL KINDA TEAM MATCHING IS THIS? smh, they put me and 2 other dudes against the world and chris is invisible.
smh.gif
Why'd you leave we won that BodyCount!!!!! BOTS FTW!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

We don't need a "Leader"
laugh.gif

May I present Exhibit A: COD4 Gamebattles
roll.gif
we were all actually good at the game

the problem was getting people to play the schedule. it was bad timing for me cuz i had mad work then.

too bad u sold ur game.... U LAME!

yo chris!! you and boost need to play 1vs1 cage match.. you got the harry potter cloak!!!

"boost is so wack, anybody can run and spawn camp" - chris

if you were smart.. you would just split the top 10 people and make two clans from there... +$!@ and NTLK(yeah mf!)

like chris tdog =+$!@ then j-didds ikon=ntlk

and let them draft players to there clan...

P.S "Medic!!!! Yo just I need a medic" -boost
"n**** i'm the other side of the map, die slow" - me

Originally Posted by just reason

yo chris!! you and boost need to play 1vs1 cage match.. you got the harry potter cloak!!!

"boost is so wack, anybody can run and spawn camp" - chris
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by just reason

P.S "Medic!!!! Yo just I need a medic" -boost
"n**** i'm the other side of the map, die slow" - me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

So who would be available for a tournament this weekend? i am thinkin of making one since when you view the ones already made they are already half way done.

Please, Boost.

I can't say I don't participate in the odd Spawn camp, but you guys were IN our spawn. I would revive into a firefight. It's like coming home fromwork and you grinding your feet on my couch.

Also, quote of the night.

"Ahh I'm lost in the toilet area!!!"
laugh.gif

we should make a room for just body count, i wanna level up to general. hahaha

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by dugtrio

smh.gif
Why'd you leave we won that BodyCount!!!!! BOTS FTW!!!!!!
damn dude, i was pissed and left though. i was tired as hell.

laugh.gif
I just went to gamestop to cop kz2, this N'ucklehead tells me, I need to see ur ID. dude was dead serious. Im like I left my DL at the crib man, Im 26yrs old bruh, I dont even closely resemble a 14 yr old, he's like its store policy.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disgea(sp) is a rocket launcher @%$!%....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bad religion is a turret @%$!% as well...[/color]

mad.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
gamestop cards me all the time too

i got a question about the engineer class. are you only able to drop 4 turrets total?

^^ word, im getting annoyed by it ...i hope GG w/ up coming patch, let us have an option to take the crap out
mad.gif
..people bottle necking and shooting launcher
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disgea(sp) is a rocket launcher @%$!%....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bad religion is a turret @%$!% as well...[/color]

mad.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

While we were outnumbered dude was really sniping the exits of our spawn area

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
I just went to gamestop to cop kz2, this N'ucklehead tells me, I need to see ur ID. dude was dead serious. Im like I left my DL at the crib man, Im 26 yrs old bruh, I dont even closely resemble a 14 yr old, he's like its store policy.
laugh.gif
Damn G...
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bad religion is a turret sniper @%$!% as well...[/color]

mad.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Fixed.

But I'm sure he's a turret w/e as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2o4

man i hate the rocket launcher with a passion.
i just get sooo pissed off.
Hence why I just stayed in the same room today for the couple hours I played...rocket launchers OFF.

iLLoQuent gettin' his OG KZ groove back...I'm creeping up on the first page of our clan rankings. A Colonel (2 stars) in only 14 hours played.
pimp.gif

Ain't nothing to boast compared to you bastards who rank in the top 10% online (iKon, Chris, etc.) but I could hang with most.
nerd.gif

I'm liking Engineer a lot at this point...it's
pimp.gif
to get a kill when you're doing something else.

Originally Posted by 2o4

man i hate the rocket launcher with a passion.
i just get sooo pissed off.
thank god they only gave em 3 cause its a wrap after that, a lot of these dudes cant wield the pistol

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
I just went to gamestop to cop kz2, this N'ucklehead tells me, I need to see ur ID. dude was dead serious. Im like I left my DL at the crib man, Im 26 yrs old bruh, I dont even closely resemble a 14 yr old, he's like its store policy.
laugh.gif
Damn G...
laugh.gif

Bad religion is a turret sniper @%$!% as well...

mad.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Fixed.
Listen, if we are going to win clan matches, you need me.
laugh.gif

Whoever makes the room can just turn off the rocket launchers.. problem solved!
You can't turn them ALL off though. You can take out the middle rocket launcher and the grenade launcher, but the third one you have to keep.
tired.gif

Anyone down for an NT room of just staright Body Count til 500 or something? Just make it like 15 minutes.

I should be on later.

C4 is now
pimp.gif

Only secondary I have left that I can actually get. Boosting isn't working, and the Air Support is impossible. I drop 10 of those littlebastards and still don't get a damn ribbon.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom