The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Naw, I have Telus. Just awful.

Although we have 5 computers, 3 Xbox's, 2 PS3's, an illegal satellite, and various data phones running off our connection...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Although we have 5 computers, 3 Xbox's, 2 PS3's, an illegal satellite, and various data phones running off our connection...
laugh.gif

heard bad things about telus. but mine happened with Rogers i was ready to cancel it

when are we going to have a Niketalk room set up

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

heard bad things about telus. but mine happened with Rogers i was ready to cancel it

when are we going to have a Niketalk room set up

I have Telus at home and have never had a problem with it. At my dorm i got Shaw and it was pretty brutal sometimes.

What time you want to set up a match? you will have to send a challenge to another clan and set up all the parameters too. i am available after 5:30PST tonight

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

What time you want to set up a match? you will have to send a challenge to another clan and set up all the parameters too. i am available after 5:30PST tonight

I'm good whenever.
Radar either off or shoot only
Rockets or Assault Class disabled if you can.

I'm down for a clan match. After this weekend I really need to gun down some people through the internet.
Originally Posted by sw33nskill

noon question here, how do you get badges? And what I gotta do to get a clan invite
smile.gif
Just do different specific things, like to get a medic badge, play as a medic class and heal like 5 people. Then you get a ribbon, once you get 8ribbons you get the badge.
And I think Boost is handling the clan invites. Go to the front page, quote the clan list and add your name to the bottom in a reply.
It might be full, but I think he said something like he'd be deleting people from the clan if they werent ever playing. Invites go in order too.

Back
Top Bottom