THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Think I just tracked down the last "Detail" in NYC.  FTL Times Sq had a 13 and although I prefer a 12 happy to get them below retail!  Anyone wanna swap a 12 for 13?

got tracking info from the oversees store, will be here on Thursday

and grabbed another pair off EastBay this morining

finally something going my way and my V's were dropped off by the fedex guy :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Really digging the Bruce Lee lows....with this trip to Wrestlemania in New Orleans coming up....no funds to cop. This would my first pair of Kobe's since the 2s. In the honest opinion of everyone....can I afford a week to pass before copping? Figured I'd try to cop down in NO the week I'm there with some of my spending money for the trip.

I hope lows are available to try on,  so we can all get our size correct the first time.  I was trying to explain to my uncle not being able to try on a shoe is just how it is... he looked at me like I was crazy haha.  I didnt have the courage to tell him the price tag we spend on these after that.
laugh.gif

got tracking info from the oversees store, will be here on Thursday

and grabbed another pair off EastBay this morining

finally something going my way and my V's were dropped off by the fedex guy
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Eastbay What? What? Cancelled orders from the weekend?

I've never been changed customs from KC. Can't remember if they mark as gift but they definitely mark them as a lower value (like $50 or something).

Either we (including myself) spoiled or we all complain to much. When we seen the highs now we want to see the lows, once we seen the lows now we want the flynit lows. Chill people let the em have they're chance they was just great for the Kobe 8. We will see flynit lows in September according to calendar

Either we (including myself) spoiled or we all complain to much. When we seen the highs now we want to see the lows, once we seen the lows now we want the flynit lows. Chill people let the em have they're chance they was just great for the Kobe 8. We will see flynit lows in September according to calendar

info is up on Foot Locker Launch Locator for the "kung fu"...they look to be just as available as the last couple of IX Elites...but still a raffle possibly for most locations...check your area...these should be fairly easy to get for those that really want them...

info is up on Foot Locker Launch Locator for the "kung fu"...they look to be just as available as the last couple of IX Elites...but still a raffle possibly for most locations...check your area...these should be fairly easy to get for those that really want them...
Thanks @palanilopez12

For them lazy folks here is the link.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

It's crazy these will be easily had. Errrybody getting them.

I have a feeling some of the Elites are gonna start rising up in prices in the coming weeks. Best to grab any of those last three now if you don't have one already.

Last edited:
there's a footlocker getting these by me that I didn't even know existed. Literally hasn't come up on any launch for years.

Man if I see people posting Saturday saying they missed out on these..
mean.gif

there's a footlocker getting these by me that I didn't even know existed. Literally hasn't come up on any launch for years.

Man if I see people posting Saturday saying they missed out on these..
mean.gif
I say DOWN WITH THE RAFFLES! Burn it DOWN!

damn that makes them look even more plain than they already are. I didn't even realize they removed the flex point above the toe box. The tongue looks cheaper and no glass/carbon fiber mid plate? This is a step backwards. Glad I don't like them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom