THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Told you guys we would get kobe lows on ID, instead of elites...elites would be alot of work for nike if they did do it

Told you guys we would get kobe lows on ID, instead of elites...elites would be alot of work for nike if they did do it

+1

i said this too. even if the flynit version came on nikeid, the options would be limited to a few PRESET colours = complaining like no tomorrow.

looks like the kobe 9 em will be on nike id. when i search kobe 9 on google, this comes up View media item 898265

and when you press the link what happens?

nvm found it

shopping

Last edited:
Maybe this will be the year that we'll get Elite iD after the lows. Kinda like Lebron's regular iD to Elite iD transition

My spot has a 11.5 left in the perspectives and I need a 12 . They seemed fine trying on but I don't know how they will feel after hours of wear .Has anyone went a half size down and been fine ?

Last edited:
Maybe this will be the year that we'll get Elite iD after the lows. Kinda like Lebron's regular iD to Elite iD transition
Extremely unlikely. When the Lebron X Elites came to iD the only real difference was the carbon fiber from the "base" model. No need to explain how different the 9 Elites are from the 9 Lows, not to mention how disgustingly expensive a 9 Elite iD would be...

On another note - I love everyone acting like they're dropping hot info saying they "called it" that the Lows would hit Nike iD... As if every non-elite Kobe model for the last 5+ years hasn't had the same fate.

Last edited:
Shoe store employees aren't particularly fond of "Sneakerheads" because that return ratio is VERY high. Especially on those kicks that can't be flipped like a "Sneakerhead" initially expected. You wanted the shoe a week ago but now...ya don't? They don't necessarily frown at the return itself but the fact it's sometimes obvious you bought them to be "cool" and you're returning them because you found out they didn't up your "cool" points at all. Or cuz you're broke now making front street purchase. Lol! Not saying you directly, just generally speaking.

Lol, i think this is the unspoken truth in today's sneaker world. You see some stuff sell out and then you see scattered sizes back online or in-store few weeks later usually before the 30-day return period is up.

But it just pisses you off the way they treat all customers. Either way, i got my sz11 from a local guy selling his own collection for $260.

My spot has a 11.5 left in the perspectives and I need a 12 . They seemed fine trying on but I don't know how they will feel after hours of wear .Has anyone went a half size down and been fine ?

I wouldnt. I went half size down because ppl say they run big, but nope...my toe was jammed all the way to the tip of the toe box with thick socks i play ball in. Ended up finding a pair locally and returned the 10.5. I really dont know how some people can wear them with the toe jammed against the toe box.

I wouldnt. I went half size down because ppl say they run big, but nope...my toe was jammed all the way to the tip of the toe box with thick socks i play ball in. Ended up finding a pair locally and returned the 10.5. I really dont know how some people can wear them with the toe jammed against the toe box.
The weird part is that my toes aren't even jammed .i actually have room in front of my toes. Just seems a little snug around the top part of the foot . Not tight but a little snug.. Wore them around the house for about 30 min and seemed fine... I guess if my toe isn't jammed they maybe alright

Last edited:
Add much as I love the 8's, I didn't iD a single pair. Crappy options for the IX EM can be tolerated as that pricetag is stupid.

I wish there was a way to "VIEW ALL" Recent Images in This Thread without it starting from the very beginning.
You can ...

On the right of the screen where it shows like the most recent pics posted here (from this or the previous page). Click one of those and once its opens, click view gallery or w/e it says above the pic. When it opens it should be on the most recent pics and then you can scroll up to previous pics

Hope that works for you, does on my computer at home
@mosdef24  @quise2024 Yo, thanks on the much needed info!  Makes these threads alot smoother from now on... Repped. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom