THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Some on feet pics of details. Love these shoes. Will be my beaters this summer.
Not for $350 
mean.gif

Tried my luck and offered $400 on ebay for the HTM, seller hit me with the decline within 10 seconds lmao

Sent him a msg "No one will cop for $2500, good try tho"

Why even send someone an offer for $2100 less than what they're asking for?

Even if you think no one will pay what he's asking, you know ultra rare shoes like this don't go for no damn $400.

Smh.

IMO, $400 is a fair price. Market value my ***. If nobody pays 1k or more, watch the price go down. Seriously, who would pay $2000 for the grey pair and the black pair. Too plain man.

Why even send someone an offer for $2100 less than what they're asking for?

Even if you think no one will pay what he's asking, you know ultra rare shoes like this don't go for no damn $400.

Smh.
yeah it's disrespectful

grimeyy grimeyy - honestly, $400 means he's taking a loss.
cost of shoe
eBay fee
paypal fee
international shipping

Last edited:
IMO, $400 is a fair price. Market value my ***. If nobody pays 1k or more, watch the price go down. Seriously, who would pay $2000 for the grey pair and the black pair. Too plain man.
Somebody will pay $1k because he will think it's a steal compared to the $2-4k prices curently on ebay.

Come on, guys. I knew he wouldn't take my offer lol 

CAN'T I DO THINGS OUT OF SADNESS BECAUSE I WILL NEVER GET THE HTM? :frown:

After seeing all these pics of details, im mad that I slept. Gonna see if someone wants to trade for allstars.

Not everyone selling shoes absolutely needs the money.

There's a couple sellers out there who don't care if they ever move the pair, so they can set a super high price and wait until the reasonably priced pairs all dry up.

$400 is not a fair price after fees and shipping smh....Plz for 1k they would be gone already....

There's a couple sellers out there who don't care if they ever move the pair, so they can set a super high price and wait until the reasonably priced pairs all dry up.

Exactly, I've sold kicks just because of space and knowing I will probably never wear them.

I'm not going for your low ball offer just because I want to get rid of them. There's still some principal involved, so you aren't getting crackhead prices.

Fair market value.

Last edited:

Exactly, I've sold kicks just because of space and knowing I will probably never wear them.

think hes making a different point tho...

Back
Top Bottom