THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Glad you got yours @Mastralf

Appreciate it man. Half sizing down seemed to go well. I didn't get a chance to be on court but it should be fine. Now ima cop the inspiration and maybe get an I'd later in the year and call it good with the 9. Great shoes but a big time pocket breaker for me.

On an off topic does anyone know where I can get some gray or black tech fleece pants? They look sick with some elite IX's.

Those Easters are so nice. I assume most will sleep on them since the Yeezy Foams release next week as well.

I'll echo the sentiments that say the purple is current Laker purple in the dark and old school Laker purple/blue when the sunlight hits it. Great effect in my opinion. That iridescence. Also the gold is gold and the little orange that's in there flows well. Most excellent execution of a Laker colorway on a Kobe sig in a long time. :pimp:

First time I was actually able to add something successfully to my cart this morning on Nike. Size 14 as well but in trying to add the promo code for free shipping I got the wheel of death, went to refresh, and was cartjacked.

For those that ordered on NDC this morning, did CAPTCHA pop up for you guys?
Yes

Also, for anybody looking for purple laces http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/flatathletic.asp#Purple  has them for all the sizes. It comes out to about 11$ after shipping and you get 2 pairs of laces. I got 72's for my Perspectives a few weeks back and they were the exact same length/width of the original laces. They looked identical to the originals.

Heres a couple pics

Back
Top Bottom