THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The moon graphic on the outsole is nice on these, but I would have loved it if it had an off-white or grey sole like the gradient 8s.  Glad I was able to pick up nonetheless.

Saw these at HoH today(they did FCFS tickets). Look like they're well made, but i just cant get into that purple. About 20 people waiting outside Sheik also. Hope there were enough to go around.

Beethovens are a must though.
They will be mine. Oh yes. They will be mine.

Saw these at HoH today(they did FCFS tickets). Look like they're well made, but i just cant get into that purple. About 20 people waiting outside Sheik also. Hope there were enough to go around.

Beethovens are a must though.
They will be mine. Oh yes. They will be mine.
Mr. Burns, is that you?

ordered a pair this morning but wanted to check em out in person and see if i copped the right size…tried on both my true and half size up at champs..they had a lot left. not really feeling em in person or on feet like i thought i would..will be sending my pair back when it comes in

Last edited:
Do you guys think I'll be ok with 11.5 in the MJs? I went with 12 in the Elite highs, and I have to wear insole on top of the lunarlon to get a good fit. Very narrow feet. Length is the thing that I'm worried, although my Elite highs have plenty of space length wise, and in the toebox.
embarassed.gif

off to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes
happy.gif
 congrats on all who copped and for those who are still on the fence don't sleep on these bad boys looks awesome in person
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I would love to be at an employee store right about now. MJ's, Crimsons, Independence Day right off the top lol

Felt so good to be able to walk into the mall 3 hours after opening and copped my pair with ease. I was even able to try them on to make sure sizing was good. Felt like a kid again.

As far as sizing goes. I'm a size 10 in all Kobe's 4-8, but had to size down to a 9.5 in the elite highs because of all the room in the toe box. The HG's definitely fit more along the lines of the Kobe 8's. I went with my regular 10 in these. Hope that helps.

I felt like the sizing was different in these. In the 7&8s, I was a size 12 (TTS 11.5). Elites, I'd go half size down. EM Lows, TTS. These are probably TTS. I tried on a size 12 and didn't care for the toe box space.

What do you guys think of these laces for the Hyper Grapes?

Really trying to find a different set of laces than the purple.

only reason i skipped on HGs is the outsole. I have a love hate relationship with the translucency , that yellow is just... UGH 
sick.gif

Easy copp .. It's 1:45 pm pacific time and I just left nike town sf with a pair .. Resale on these is officially dead

Struck out online, but copped in store.  These are dope. 

the back has a nice two tone of purple.

My sizing

kobe 1-8  (size 9.5)

kobe 9 high elite (size 9)  this is the only one I had to size down, too much dead space in the toebox for me. 

kobe 9 Low EM (size 9.5)

kobe 9 low elite (size 9.5)

hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom