THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
After 2 months of playing in the XI and that lunar/zoom combo, I went back to the 8s for a game and it was horrible lol. Can't play in solely lunar shoes anymore....

Hopefully they have modified the lunar in these 9s.

Last edited:
Bingo, he goes from low tops for 5 years, to insane thigh highs.  Kind of odd.  Who knows how that FlyKnit material will hold up durability wise.  Not a fan so far, will wait to see the low top versions.  Those I'd be interested in ... shame we probably won't get to see Kobe play in these this season.  And dude is rapidly approaching the end of the tunnel for his career.
Literally every part of this post has been said and analyzed SO MUCH.

Last edited:
merry christmas everyone!! 
pimp.gif

as long as they are comfortable and you like them who cares if they sell out or not, its better if they dont sell out so we dont have to deal with all the foolishness that comes with limited releases of popular shoes

merry christmas everyone!! :pimp:

as long as they are comfortable and you like them who cares if they sell out or not, its better if they dont sell out so we dont have to deal with all the foolishness that comes with limited releases of popular shoes

At this point I have just come to the conclusion that people talk about this because there's nothing else to talk about and they don't like to not see this thread moving for some reason. :lol:

It does besides the volt Kobe logo and the purple Nike tag on the pocket. I'm happy it looks this way as opposed to NDCs photo. It's well made an the lettering and Kobe logo on the hood is a nice touch.

Last edited:
After seeing that hoodie I jumped on it too. Glad I met someone with a Swoosh account. Saved so much on these hoodie. 

This years theme for the 9 is paintings. Their use of the word Masterpiece is more about his career than the shoe.

He was joking :lol:

I could tell just from being in this thread that EBW knows how Kobe history.

Lol I know EBW knows what draft class Kobe was in, he comes off as a little bit of a Kobe fan from time to time :lol:

I was more trying to add to the point that all the mastermind references are based on Kobe's career not really his shoes.

Last edited:
I'm more of a technology hypebeast (sneaker wise) than anything. That's why I like night wings video because he always wants to find "the next best" and will try all the gimmicks to see if they actually are. That's why I'm looking forward to this shoe because I wanna see if it does what they say it does. :nerd:

I love Kobe too doe :D

Yea i can say i get hyped over hearing tech specs now too, kinda gives ne a feel for the shoe before i even get em

Back
Top Bottom