THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
People who are saying .5 up probably didn't loosen the laces and were trying to slide their foot into factory laced shoes.

You know.. Gotta keep them as DS as possible.

:rolleyes

Fully unlaced and even tried a lace swap. They smash my toes. So maybe, you know, people have different sized feet and like to provide actual helpful information for people curious?

So they run short?

I'll comment when my ids come in as I feel like most people on here don't wear their proper size.

So they run short?

I'll comment when my ids come in as I feel like most people on here don't wear their proper size.

Width wise, my toes are smashed. Length is TTS, but as I've mentioned, I do have a wide foot. My 8s fit fine. These are so locked down it's unreal in the forefoot.

So they run short?

Width wise, my toes are smashed. Length is TTS, but as I've mentioned, I do have a wide foot. My 8s fit fine. These are so locked down it's unreal in the forefoot.

How do the 9 em's fit for you? Cause they're pretty much identical to the 8

Can't wait for my MC's to come in and Beethovens next. I always like to get my Laker Colors in before I go off the palate. FK low only from here.......
Dude this is awesome! I've been waiting on this picture. Does anyone have any pictures of the Showtimes alongside the MJs? I keep thinking I may want a pair of Showtimes now. Prices seem to be okay. Sometimes that yellow flyknit looks REALLY yellow, kinda french's mustard bottle nasty yellow. And sometimes it seems to have traces of red and green in it - whats the actual scoop on the up-close of these?

Dude this is awesome! I've been waiting on this picture. Does anyone have any pictures of the Showtimes alongside the MJs? I keep thinking I may want a pair of Showtimes now. Prices seem to be okay. Sometimes that yellow flyknit looks REALLY yellow, kinda french's mustard bottle nasty yellow. And sometimes it seems to have traces of red and green in it - whats the actual scoop on the up-close of these?

I think it almost appears orange sometimes.

I think it almost appears orange sometimes.
It all depends on the lighting, and taking away those mustard laces helps too.

It all depends on the lighting, and taking away those mustard laces helps too.
Damn dude, thank you! My next question was how a lace swap would look! Good lookin' out 
nthat.gif

I'm still trying to decide whether to order or not.. I'm sure if they don't release here I'll feel like an idiot not buying, but I'll also feel like an idiot if they end up releasing in North America and I pay $95 over retail
shoudlve ordered. sold out very quickly indicating no US release. if they had a 12 I would've scooped up a pair myself.

Bot Chinas off Kicks Crew. Hopefully don't get cancelled but they came thru on Sparks and Jordan 1 China last year about the same time.

How do the 9 em's fit for you? Cause they're pretty much identical to the 8
I disagree!!! I own 4 pair of 8's and they all fit great maybe even a little loose after breaking them in, but I couldn't wear the Infrared/Black 9's with out foot pain. The toe box was definitely more slim down. I have wide feet, not extremely wide but far from narrow.   I even felt like there was variation among the 9 em series bc the Bruce Lee's fit okay! Will receive MJ's on Thursday went TTS but kinda of worried that I will be in the same situation as I was with the Infrared/Black 9's. 
mean.gif

* I will add that the INF/BLK pair could have been a fluke(one off) that just happened to be made different but the 8's are really comfortable in my opinion and the BL's still haven't made it that level. 

Last edited:

Who is s_universal and how does he have ties to Kobe's
 He seems well off but still just an extremely really well connected collector and Kobe fan

Who is s_universal and how does he have ties to Kobe's
Cool guy lives in NY, I think he works for Ralph Lauren but idk...

http://instagram.com/s_universal

He had a special show case 
http://sneakernews.com/2013/11/19/select-collection-s-sami/

Always has in with kobe too.
ok cool. we've been following each other on instagram for a while (cause he's an NTer) but i never knew how he was connected.

#jealous and #salty

@lakers29  I am going to be honest, those laces do not look good on any shoe, purple or yellow, they are way to (as someone said) Mustardy.

I had to put them on my IDs since I could not find any shoe that matched well.

Last edited:

maybe considering the simple fact that everyones feet are different. you're stating your personal experience as if everyone else has your feet. pretty easy explanation. 
Undoubtedly. But if you had read my posts in numerous past and present threads, I'm a true Nike size 14. I have a normal width foot, and measure lengthwise exactly where Nike puts a 14. So when something is off with a shoe...I try and help people out with the sizing. Some people have wide feet, I get it. But some people have personal preferences (snug, toes at the end, full size up) that when they share their sizing info, it throws people off.

So I'll clarify. If you are a normal width foot, and are aware of your true Nike size, go TTS with these Elite Lows.

smile.gif

@lakers29  I am going to be honest, those laces do not look good on any shoe, purple or yellow, they are way to (as someone said) Mustardy.

I had to put them on my IDs since I could not find any shoe that matched well.
thanks for the ID pic.  repped.   The moonwalkers would look better with more contrast, seems like laces are the only way to do so.  trying to find a decent color.  (ive seen the black and grey posted earlier, which are not bad options) 

Back
Top Bottom