THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I remember the china 6s.... So many dudes paid way over retail to secure em early, then they released here and sat. Can still be had for $200ish or less.

The porcelain lace lock pairs don't even go for too much.

Be careful jumping on the china hype fellas.....

@s dubl   true, but based off recent history I think that is why people wiggin out. Plus nothing so far has come close to the Sparks, and the 6s were so long ago.

Didn't they make 2 china VIs, the one that came out wasn't even the best one.  

Last edited:
I remember the china 6s.... So many dudes paid way over retail to secure em early, then they released here and sat. Can still be had for $200ish or less.

The porcelain lace lock pairs don't even go for too much.

Be careful jumping on the china hype fellas.....
Facts, I like the China 6's more.  Wish I didn't sell my pair always looking for another for a good price.

@s dubl
  true, but based off recent history I think that is why people wiggin out. Plus nothing so far has come close to the Sparks, and the 6s were so long ago.

Didn't they make 2 china VIs, the one that came out wasn't even the best one.  
Was the same pair. Only difference was the lace lock, and there's were something like 100 pairs with a special box. Kobe had PEs that were lighter grey.

Sparks aren't even that nice IMO, people only go crazy for em because they can't get em, and they go for stupid $$.

^ QFT

Sparks were amazing from the Back, but these days I stay away from Clear soles, I know there are sole sauces but I dont need piss yellow wannabee gum bottoms lining my closet.

^ QFT

Sparks were amazing from the Back, but these days I stay away from Clear soles, I know there are sole sauces but I dont need piss yellow wannabee gum bottoms lining my closet.

Nike played out the clear sole. I try to stay away from it myself. Although, they got me with the LeBron King's Crown. I still think a solid black sole would've been better though. Plus, even new pairs of them had stains and discoloration out of the box. :smh:

I got no issues with seeing peep's pairs. Better than seeing the same official Nike images over and over. Peeple's pair is more of what your going to get.

Might anybody know whether or not another color way of the Kobe 9 Elite Highs will be coming out this summer? I've been looking for a pair to wear on court

So I just walked into a local Foot Action & the Kobe 9 Michael Jackson were still sitting in all sizes. I got my size 12 with the b-day coupon for like $189. I was curious is this normal or did they sell out at most places? It's a BEAUTIFUL shoe btw!!

Did a 3m lace swap on the MJs. Figured the king of pop usually likes flash.forgive the camera phone pic. It's all I have right now.
repped for the pics and the link...picked up a pair of these laces for mine. I think the grey works well with the moon graphic that peeks through the side of the outsole. Plus, who doesn't like a little 3M?
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Pretty much every release minus all star, master piece and philli, have sat in various stores for a day or two. The purple pair was not very limited

Might anybody know whether or not another color way of the Kobe 9 Elite Highs will be coming out this summer? I've been looking for a pair to wear on court
At this point there are no more scheduled High color ways set to release, but who knows with Nike...

Your best bet would be to stock locate a perviously released pair, there are still plenty of the less popular color ways sitting across the US.

At this point there are no more scheduled High color ways set to release, but who knows with Nike...

Your best bet would be to stock locate a perviously released pair, there are still plenty of the less popular color ways sitting across the US.
Thanks for the response! I have found a few pairs for retail on sites such as ShoePalace.com and local stores but like you said the real issue would be the color ways for me at this point. Excited about the lows but might wait for the XX9s to ball in instead. I love trying out the new performance tech sneakers

Good and bad news today. Good news is: The Hyper Grapes came in today from Foot Locker and they are looking 
smokin.gif
. On the downside, estimated delivery date on my ID's went from Friday to Monday. Oh well, can't do anything about it. Still not disappointed.

Can't seem to find the link to those 3m laces can someone hook me up with the link. I want to throw them on my Easters.

Back
Top Bottom